Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WAS JUST WONDERING..........

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 am

Whether Billy Davies and Neil Warnock are being slagged off at this moment?

I mean to say, Forest lose against a side with the worst home record in the entire league and QPR fail to beat a side with 10 men after going 1-0 up

Lucky they aint the Cardiff manager because, by fucked, they would get a right f*cking slating :roll:

Re: I WAS JUST WONDERING..........

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:04 am

They probably are by some quarters of there fan base, but thats football fans for you, we all like a moan.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:They probably are by some quarters of there fan base, but thats football fans for you, we all like a moan.

Exactly mate, we pay their wages, so we are entitled to moan if we want to :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:43 am

blue nile wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:They probably are by some quarters of there fan base, but thats football fans for you, we all like a moan.

Exactly mate, we pay their wages, so we are entitled to moan if we want to :ayatollah:

Aye granted everybody is entitled to a gripe, but when its constant sniping at DJ it gets f*cking tedious.

I guarantee some on here would moan if we got promoted as runners up, saying we should of been champions.
And I also guarantee that WHEN DJ takes us up, certain ppl will still call for his head stating he aint good enough for the Prem.
I can read them like a book.

Point Im making is Billy Davies and Warnock are not having this shit I bet :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:09 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
blue nile wrote:

Aye granted everybody is entitled to a gripe, but when its constant sniping at DJ it gets f*cking tedious.

I guarantee some on here would moan if we got promoted as runners up, saying we should of been champions.
And I also guarantee that WHEN DJ takes us up, certain ppl will still call for his head stating he aint good enough for the Prem.
I can read them like a book.

Point Im making is Billy Davies and Warnock are not having this shit I bet :ayatollah:

Warnock not having this shit because, funnily enough, QPR haven't had the abysmal run of form we did. They are also handily up in front of the division.

Davies not having this shit, hmm, Forest been on a fantastic run.

Neither manager have a lengthy history of bottling it either.