Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY CONCERNS

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm

With some very difficult games ahead, forest, leicester, hull city away...i am concerned at our lack of goal scoring...

I also have some concerns still about our defence...if hudson/dekel or even super kev get injured we look very vulnerable all of a sudden.

what happens when ramsey goes in a few weeks?

Forest havent lost at their home ground since 2009- that is amazing-so i cant see us winning there saturday although a draw is a very good possibility....there is something about our team in my opinion that lacks bottle...lacks the determination factor... i feel we are the under dogs saturday as i dont trust our defence and bothroyd has been useless lately infront of goal....with our team we should be going to forest as favourites......

I feel DJ needs to make a couple of loan signings in defence just to add some strength in depth.....

Now is the time where we need to be brave...can our team handle the pressure? in my opinion no we cant....our team cracks....look at us at xmas time loosing 4-1 away to watford and then an embarrassing 3-0 to bristol city...... look at QPR and Forest.....Have you seen them collapse this season like that? NO....they are more solid... that is why i feel we wont cope and forest and QPR will go up automatically.....and if its down to the play offs...i can see only one team going up and thats Leicester city....

Im a worried Cardiff fan.....i think we have left it too late AGAIN

Re: MY CONCERNS

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:14 pm

ccfcdor wrote:With some very difficult games ahead, forest, leicester, hull city away...i am concerned at our lack of goal scoring...

I also have some concerns still about our defence...if hudson/dekel or even super kev get injured we look very vulnerable all of a sudden.

Forest havent lost at their home ground since 2009- that is amazing-so i cant see us winning there saturday although a draw is a very good possibility....there is something about our team in my opinion that lacks bottle...lacks the determination factor... i feel we are the under dogs saturday as i dont trust our defence and bothroyd has been useless lately infront of goal....with our team we should be going to forest as favourites......

I feel DJ needs to make a couple of loan signings in defence just to add some strength in depth.....

Now is the time where we need to be brave...can our team handle the pressure? in my opinion no we cant....our team cracks....look at us at xmas time loosing 4-1 away to watford and then an embarrassing 3-0 to bristol city...... look at QPR and Forest.....Have you seen them collapse this season like that? NO....they are more solid... that is why i feel we wont cope and forest and QPR will go up automatically.....and if its down to the play offs...i can see only one team going up and thats Leicester city....

woke up on wrong side of the bed again did we? lol

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:16 pm

ccfcdor wrote:With some very difficult games ahead, forest, leicester, hull city away...i am concerned at our lack of goal scoring...

all runs must come to an end...

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:17 pm

just bored at home and am a nervous wreck for saturday.....i been watching sky sports news all afternoon and that Don Goodman criticised our lack of goals of late-he kind of got a point....

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:21 pm

ccfcdor wrote:just bored at home and am a nervous wreck for saturday.....i been watching sky sports news all afternoon and that Don Goodman criticised our lack of goals of late-he kind of got a point....

sod that potato headed tosser

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

erm qpr got stuffed by watford at home & forest got beat 3-1 away to barnsley...and lost to scunny last night

we'll give em a game there, and all good runs eventually come to an end.

have a bit of faith :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:05 pm

all teams have had nightmares. we have only had 2 really. and we are still up there fighting. so we have every chance