Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOOD LUCK TO WILSON DEACON AND GINGER TODAY

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 am

CROWN COURT TODAY MIX UP WITH RUSSIANS IN TOWN WALES GAME :oops: HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL TODAY LADS !

Re: GOOD LUCK TO WILSON DEACON AND GINGER TODAY

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 pm

yea good luck lads!!!!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 pm

When you say mix up with the Russians I imagine it to have gone as follows...

Wilson: Excuse me my fine man, it appears you are situated on my coat?

Russki 1: Oh, I am terribly sorry my friend, in Mother Russia we see sitting on coat as a sign of respect.

Ginger: Oh son, no troubles. In Wales it's a problem because then we can't get to our coat is it.

Russki 2: Yes my comrade, however, it then means you can stay here and get drunk with us and have good times.

Wilson: Fair dos son, it was a misunderstanding. Please forgive me with the most humblest of apologies.

Russkis: No problem friend. Take it easy.

*Wilson and Ginger go to head out after being handed their coat by the Russian until Wilson notices something*

Wilson: Wait a second... there's a crease in this now. Why that little Russki!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Keep the Faith

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Deacon got 8 months prison and a 10 year Ban, for hitting the Russian fan. 10 years of signing at police stations every time Wales or England play, PEADOS dont get that.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm not condoning aggressive behaviour because it isn't acceptable but I do find it amazing how, like you said, paedophiles and rapists get less compared to this. The law needs to change but like I said, I don't condone aggressive violent behaviour in the slightest.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Anybody Know How The Others Got On ??

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm

ginger is on this afternoon with the russian lad who lives in london...the banning orders are shocking,i hate our corrupt justice system

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Ginger & Wilson's case adjourned so hopefuly no bird.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Deacon got 8 months prison and a 10 year Ban, for hitting the Russian fan. 10 years of signing at police stations every time Wales or England play, PEADOS dont get that.

Christ on bike, you can stab someone in London and get less than 8 months. Country has gone down the shit pan big time when somone gets eight months for throwing a punch yet as you say, first time rapists or peado's often get some sort councelling or shit.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm

f*cking carve up, 8 months wankers hopefully out tagged in three :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm

This country of ours is making me sick with these stupid laws,like whats been said we get treated worse than the scum who rape or molest and shit.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:04 pm

unfortunately deacon suffered 8 months for one punch due to previous football related convictions

my very two good friends face another torterous vist to crown court shortly no date given today
hopefully with new judge taking a less harsh approach against football fans

every saturday in the capital drunken men row and brawl some more serious disturbances than others
thou thes gentleman get of with cautions or on the spot fines

however i dont think its right for any violence whats so ever - but when provoked and defending yourself you should,t be sent to jail for a inpulse reaction ( some would say other wise )

Mario city spotter today as all days doing is job for the law has tried hard to stitch up our fellow city fans

i no longer have respect for him as the three in question were defending themselves at time of issue

if the russians had not provoked the trouble there would of not been any trouble at all

now four men livelhoods are to be taken away including the russian who was due to join the army

let this be a warning to all you wanabees ( its just not worth it big brother watching ) :evil: