Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anybody been to Krakow?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Going to Krakow on the 18th of March for a boozy weekend with 30 others, looking for advice on where to visit, best places for nightlife etc.

No need to tell me about the stunning girls out there as I am quite familiar with Polish girls :D

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Anybody been to Krakow?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

yeah it's not as cheap as people say unless you venture away from the town. you will struggle to get in anywhere in fancy dress. It seems to be the norm to buy a big f**k off bottle of vodka in the clubs and get wasted. in june it was boiling. i thought it was gonna be a cold place lol.
if you are normally a group of people who do silly things that may seem harmless. be careful. police and security would like nothing better than giving you a shoein and banging you up.
I enjoyed it but as stag doos go i wouldn't do it again. too strict

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:55 pm

You have to try Cherry Vodka chasers they'll knock you out. Be careful as when you go outside your legs become someone else's as you won't control them!!!!!

Austwitz (please excuse spelling) is a must its the most humbling experience I've ever had. also salt mines is worth a look too.

Let us know how you get on? Don't try the warm lard its disgusting!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm

gagsy_mc wrote:yeah it's not as cheap as people say unless you venture away from the town. you will struggle to get in anywhere in fancy dress. It seems to be the norm to buy a big f**k off bottle of vodka in the clubs and get wasted. in june it was boiling. i thought it was gonna be a cold place lol.
if you are normally a group of people who do silly things that may seem harmless. be careful. police and security would like nothing better than giving you a shoein and banging you up.
I enjoyed it but as stag doos go i wouldn't do it again. too strict

Thanks mate, I heard it was expensive in the city centre. Looks like I will end up buying a bottle of Jagermeister before hitting town, Magaluf all over again.

Will watch for the police, with 30 of us going no doubt a few will act up.

Cheers for the advice :thumbup:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:You have to try Cherry Vodka chasers they'll knock you out. Be careful as when you go outside your legs become someone else's as you won't control them!!!!!

Austwitz (please excuse spelling) is a must its the most humbling experience I've ever had. also salt mines is worth a look too.

Let us know how you get on? Don't try the warm lard its disgusting!!!!!!!!

Will give the vodka a shot :D

Auschwitz is on my list, fascinated by things like that. Will look into the salt mines. I will certainly let you know how I get on, that's if I can remember half the trip :lol:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Been to Lublin was wasted every night f**k me partying like f**k :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the polish girls are like models

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:22 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Been to Lublin was wasted every night f**k me partying like f**k :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the polish girls are like models

I know mate, got a fair few of them down my way. Will take a polish girl over a british girl any day of the week :D