Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOREST ALMOST SOLD OUT !!!!! Just 50 Left

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

What support come on boys 3000 bluebirds down the motorway what a sight!!!! Rolling into nottingham lets give em a game !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FOREST SOLD OUT !!!!!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Our players are guna walk out, see that support for them and feel like 10ft tall, honistly, if they aint filled with pride and confidence then theres somthing wrong! I can see us pulling it off saturday, and when we do, our away support should take most of the plaudits! Fantastic away support, what a difference from our home support like, our players must prefer going away than playing at home :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Our players are guna walk out, see that support for them and feel like 10ft tall, honistly, if they aint filled with pride and confidence then theres somthing wrong! I can see us pulling it off saturday, and when we do, our away support should take most of the plaudits! Fantastic away support, what a difference from our home support like, our players must prefer going away than playing at home :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Although the guys without tickets will probably be doing this :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Platform 9 at Paddington?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 pm

im not going, but well done lads,,,,,, lets here you on radio cymru :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:30 pm

ninianblue wrote:im not going, but well done lads,,,,,, lets here you on radio cymru :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh you will loud and clear! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:34 pm

There are exactly 50 tickets left to sell before we can claim to have sold out. But it will sell out :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:36 pm

They be gone by the start of 9 am tomorrow guaranteed :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:37 pm

PtB wrote:Platform 9 at Paddington?

Nah Cardiff Central straight through to Nottingham believe Arriva Trains Wales will be running a trip :lol:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:There are exactly 50 tickets left to sell before we can claim to have sold out. But it will sell out :ayatollah:

Carl did you sort my fan number issue out after? see you Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Is this our biggest away so far? Or was pompey bigger?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:They be gone by the start of 9 am tomorrow guaranteed :ayatollah:

I have only mentioned it being 50 left so those late ones getting tickets don't read this thread tonight and believe there is no point in going down the club tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm

or if your going by bus :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9jA8QqlMM

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:48 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Is this our biggest away so far? Or was pompey bigger?

Reading was the biggest 3300+

Pompey was a bit under 3k.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:They be gone by the start of 9 am tomorrow guaranteed :ayatollah:

I have only mentioned it being 50 left so those late ones getting tickets don't read this thread tonight and believe there is no point in going down the club tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Yeah true should edit my title forest sold out by tomorrow 50 left :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

cheers m8 :ayatollah: mad away follower, especialy when you consider our fan base is mostly localised! Theres not many clubs in this league and a lot in the prem league that can boast away support like ours :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:41 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

cheers m8 :ayatollah: mad away follower, especialy when you consider our fan base is mostly localised! Theres not many clubs in this league and a lot in the prem league that can boast away support like ours :ayatollah:

also took 2500 to QPR and Pompey, 2300 to watford (plus me in the home end :lol: ) only a few sides bring more to us than we take to them.

Full marks to Norwich and Leeds, think they are the only 2 so far this year with not much chance of any of the others except maybe Ipswich joining them.

Forest for example brought 1300 to us. Watford 800 to our 2300 etc.. QPR unless they are on the verge will bring 1500. Milwall brought 1250 - I doubt we'll take much more than that to them, but like Leeds and Norwich have only just come up and that always gives a boost for the 1st seasons away figures.