Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" OVER 3,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS GOING TO FOREST "

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 am

" OVER 3,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS GOING TO FOREST and I CANT WAIT "

We prob could of Sold a lot more if they had given us more tickets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont have to say it but We will make 100 times the noise we make at Home games.

LETS CHEERS THEM ON TO VICTORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " OVER 3,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS GOING TO FOREST "

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 am

Cant wait for tomorrow. 3,000 City singing their hearts out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 am

blue nile wrote:Cant wait for tomorrow. 3,000 City singing their hearts out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats why I fell in love with the City because tomorrow will be a great Atmosphere and Our Fans are Amazing when they go away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 am

We are the best fans in the country Annis, when we are in full voice. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

just booked 3 more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 am

Can't wait :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:" OVER 3,000 CARDIFF CITY FANS GOING TO FOREST and I CANT WAIT "

We prob could of Sold a lot more if they had given us more tickets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont have to say it but We will make 100 times the noise we make at Home games.

LETS CHEERS THEM ON TO VICTORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "

ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

should be a fantastic game -- i can see a few goals going in for both sides --
hope city are fired up for whole 90 mins ......... we need to back squad start to finish ........... :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:15 am

Can't wait for 2moz going to be a mad one that's for sure. 3 points, a crazy atmosphere, 3000 city fans and a few hours on the forum bus ... What more could you ask for!!

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:15 pm

80 Tickets left due to Management not checking them correctly.

ON SALE NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:34 pm

I wish every game was an away game. The atmosphere is always electric. I wish CCS was like that.

The club should do an away season ticket.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Gotta work :cry: but hope the rest of you enjoy your day good luck.BLUEBIRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:44 pm

j3nko wrote:I wish every game was an away game. The atmosphere is always electric. I wish CCS was like that.

The club should do an away season ticket.

i agree. i hate the ccs and only renewing next season so i get priority for away games. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: lookin forward to ruining forests home record, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:02 pm

we will be one "MIGHTY WALL OF FUCKIN NOISE"!! c'mon Mighty Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

troobloo wrote:we will be one "MIGHTY WALL OF FUCKIN NOISE"!! c'mon Mighty Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 pm

BLUE ARMY!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Got a feeling we're gonna beat them tomorrow, that record has to end eventually and there's no one better to take it.