Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GREAT ARTICLE AND PICTURE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER "

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonl ... -28191460/

Hope the link works. :old:

Re: GREAT ARTICLE AND PICTURE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonline/cardiff-news/2011/02/18/rebecca-has-laugh-backstage-with-star-john-bishop-91466-28191460/

Gwyn
Yes it Does, Great to see a Smile on her face after everything she has been through and is still going through.
Boy does she have some Courage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 pm

You ain't wrong Gwyn she is a looker.

Great of John Bishop to do that. Top fella.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonline/cardiff-news/2011/02/18/rebecca-has-laugh-backstage-with-star-john-bishop-91466-28191460/

Gwyn
Yes it Does, Great to see a Smile on her face after everything she has been through and is still going through.
Boy does she have some Courage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gwyn,
For somebody who's gone through so much,so young,she's still smiling!So brave :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Lovely Article Gwyn.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Great post gwyn. And glad to see your daughter smiling. :D

Re: " GREAT ARTICLE AND PICTURE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER "

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Great to see your Daughter smiling Gwyn let me know when you have another fund raising night for her charity enjoyed a good night last time or if you want to hold one in our Club you know you are welcome :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Becky is an inspiration and deserves good days like this, well done Mr Bishop...everyone who knows Becky will tell you that she inspires them,I visited her in hospital during a bad time and even then she was all smiles and positive. If anyone deservres to get welol soon then its Becky.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 pm

fair play to him. we need more famous people in the world like him. i went to see him last nite and he seems like a genuine bloke who appreciates the support and fame he has got. and with gwyns daughter it shows he has time for fans and others. what a bloke!!

hope your daughter recovers soon gwyn mate. :D all the best :D

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:05 pm

great picture. glad you all had a great night, and fair play to john he seems like a top bloke. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm

She is a courageous girl Gwyn.

You must be very proud.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank God she's got her mothers looks :D
All the best to her how she makes a full recovery

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 pm

you sure she's your gwyn, much too pretty

nice to see the meeting backstage made her smile.

Never give up :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 pm

“Because we live in the Valleys he asked what they called people from the Valley

Now I wonder what the answer was.
Good luck Rebecca :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Good luck Rebecca :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

great to see becky smiling and enjoying the occasion. she's a great person ive never seen her down in the dumps or moaning about it despite all she's gone through she's one hell of a brave girl..
i bet your very proud of her gwyn

Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:She is a courageous girl Gwyn.

You must be very proud.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm

I salute them both, warms your cockles does that.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Gwyn saw the article and picture and reading your earlier post your right very attractive young lady. Good luck with your latest fight princess

Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Her Face just says it all............so I wont.
Good luck girl

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Your daughters a very brave girl Gwyn, John Bishop seems like a top guy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm

fantastic,and i hope your daughter gets that lift that she so obviously deserves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm

good kuck rebecca :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 pm

good luck rebecca :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks for all the messages, it means a lot to me and it's nice to share somethings at certain times, hopefully seeing Becky ill but so positive will help people to keep things in perspective.

Things that worry most people such as mortgages, bills, petty squabbles etc. don't mean jot to me nowadays, sometimes we all need to take stock of what's really important and just treasure life and good health and try and be nice to one another. :old: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 pm

All the very very best Rebecca, very heartwarming, you must be so proud Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thanks for all the messages, it means a lot to me and it's nice to share somethings at certain times, hopefully seeing Becky ill but so positive will help people to keep things in perspective.

Things that worry most people such as mortgages, bills, petty squabbles etc. don't mean jot to me nowadays, sometimes we all need to take stock of what's really important and just treasure life and good health and try and be nice to one another. :old: :ayatollah:

what is sad,and mate im no exception,it takes something like this to make you realise whats important.and this is a fantastic place to share things with people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

What a nice guy and what a daughter you have gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Gwyn, as i have said in a previous post i was at the show and found John Bishop to be a very humble and genuine guy, that picture confirms that.

Also Gwyn,my sincere best wishes to your daughter on making a full recovery, im sure she is a true inspiration to everyone who knows her and for others who are going through a similar thing, all the best. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Gwyn,

Please pass on mine and my families very, very best wishes to your daughter. I hope she had a fabulous time and that you all enjoyed the show as much as I did.

All the best mate.