Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " GREAT ARTICLE AND PICTURE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER "

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thanks for all the messages, it means a lot to me and it's nice to share somethings at certain times, hopefully seeing Becky ill but so positive will help people to keep things in perspective.

Things that worry most people such as mortgages, bills, petty squabbles etc. don't mean jot to me nowadays, sometimes we all need to take stock of what's really important and just treasure life and good health and try and be nice to one another. :old: :ayatollah:

Your words are so true Gwyn...........good luck Rebecca.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 am

Good luck with the treatment and well done - seems like she was made up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And good on Bishop too.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Rebecca is a very inspiring young woman and I hope she finally gets the good fortune she is due.

Top man John Bishop one of my favourite comedians.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:28 pm

its too easy for us all to be dragged down into the vale of tears which this life is meant to be.

it would be so much easier for you to do so under the circumstances Gwyn.

but this is quite an uplifting moment - shows that there really are some good and decent people in this world, dosnt it. and its the good moments like this that make it all worthwhile. that smile in that picture will NEVER go away. god bless u and yr family Gwyn.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am

Lovely looking girl you got there Gwyn,treasure every moment and good luck for the future.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

hmmmmm very pretty girl there gwyn, fair play whats the chance of this jack coming around your gaff for a cuppa like. ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm

colours wrote:hmmmmm very pretty girl there gwyn, fair play whats the chance of this jack coming around your gaff for a cuppa like. ;)

Her boyfriend is a Leeds fan and that was hard enough to accept, but a Jack--------------- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
colours wrote:hmmmmm very pretty girl there gwyn, fair play whats the chance of this jack coming around your gaff for a cuppa like. ;)

Her boyfriend is a Leeds fan and that was hard enough to accept, but a Jack--------------- :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll take that as a no then. :D