Sven Ghali wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:i stick to that

Get a grip....14 games to go yet!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i stick to what i think ta

Re: PLAY OFFS FOR US

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:31 pm

This it new thing Bb23? After the 4,000 "Jay Bothroyd has gone" threads :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

RFMH wrote:This it new thing Bb23? After the 4,000 "Jay Bothroyd has gone" threads :lol: :ayatollah:

na what i think to be honest

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 pm

RFMH wrote:This it new thing Bb23? After the 4,000 "Jay Bothroyd has gone" threads :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Totally agree, im sick of seeing this thread title....

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:47 pm

The seasons not nearly over, Forest lost to Scunny this week. How would u have reacted if that was us? Our run of games is a lot more straight forward than those around us who ha e to take points off eachother.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 pm

RFMH wrote:The seasons not nearly over, Forest lost to Scunny this week. How would u have reacted if that was us? Our run of games is a lot more straight forward than those around us who ha e to take points off eachother.

i always said the same i think we will end up in the play offs. i am allowed my opinion aint i ?

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

No BB23 no you're not?

Course u are, im trying to talk you out of pessimism, no harm in that.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
RFMH wrote:The seasons not nearly over, Forest lost to Scunny this week. How would u have reacted if that was us? Our run of games is a lot more straight forward than those around us who ha e to take points off eachother.

i always said the same i think we will end up in the play offs. i am allowed my opinion aint i ?

you are indeed. but lets keep the faith

remember our march and april fixtures ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:56 pm

HAS the season finished today ????

here we go , next few days on here will be no dj tactics , subs rubbish , jay not playing well etc etc

Come on keep the fith lots of twists and turns in last 2 months :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 pm

What we have to accept is the fact that our fantastic squad cannot compete against strong, committed and organised teams such as Forest and QPR.

For all our supposed forward talent we simply cannot miss the chances we had today and think we have anychance of automatic promotion. The problem is if we makes the playoffs there will be other strong, organised and committed teams which will prove to strong.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 pm

We may forget about it this season because we dont have the bottle for play offs, Bothroyd was a major liability today with his back to form grass hugging.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 pm

castleblue wrote:

What we have to accept is the fact that our fantastic squad cannot compete against strong, committed and organised teams such as Forest and QPR.

For all our supposed forward talent we simply cannot miss the chances we had today and think we have anychance of automatic promotion. The problem is if we makes the playoffs there will be other strong, organised and committed teams which will prove to strong.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Absolutely 100% spot on !

Look at Forest today - fair play to them, they're a proper 'team'. So are QPR. I can't see us beating them to automatic promotion.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:01 pm

We probably need to win 10 of the next 14 games for automatic, Leicester Tuesday is a massive game but we have to keep the faith :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 pm

losing today really didnt help us but still a long way to go and plenty of points up for grabs. big game tuesday. must win? must not lose in my opinion. keep the faith :ayatollah: