Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE DONT GO SLATING DJ TONIGHT

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:00 pm

he did nothing wrong today, we was very unfortunate not to get a point with the chances we created

KEEP THE FAITH
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PLEASE DONT GO SLATING DJ TONIGHT

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

glammy74 wrote:he did nothing wrong today, we was very unfortunate not to get a point with the chances we created

KEEP THE FAITH

I agree with you fully....but unfortunately SOME will cease the opportunity to moan and groan

Pity....but true!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm

He needs to tell his players they have to pass to each other not to the other team that was shit and yes hes bottled it again.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

lots of chances but the ball got to go in the net :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

I see absolutely no point in slating Dave Jones or the players, Dave Jones is here until the end of the season so we have to get behind him and the team there's 14 games left and plenty to play for :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Beaten by one of out own..

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 pm

FOREST WERE BETTER, NO BODYS FAULT. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Ok i'll wait until tomorrow :lol:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

I think we'll go up automatically but would have had Jones out months ago

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

it wasn't dj's fault we lost today, it was just one of those days their keeper was man of the match and our finishing let us down, i thought we really missed chopra today but thats the way it goes all clubs have injuries

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Were you at the game ? Coz I did and it was shit. Chances ? What chances ?

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Were you at the game ? Coz I did and it was shit. Chances ? What chances ?

Yep hes pissed up :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Were you at the game ? Coz I did and it was shit. Chances ? What chances ?

Come on Nuclear Bothroyd was played through by Burke in the first half but Camp managed to block with his legs, Bellamy had a shot cleared off the line from the corner. Olofinjana somehow managed to find Camp with a clear shot on goal in the second half and Camp again managed to block a shot from JET with his legs.

We did have our chances and we had more and better than Forest but we didn't take them again and paid the price.

I agree we were disappointing in other areas though and I think we need to understand our fantastic squad is just that, Forest and QPR are better teams more organised, more committed and sadly more motivated.

Just my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 pm

castleblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote: and sadly more motivated.

And whos fault is that?

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Craig Bellamy, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Chopra, Seji Olifinjana, Peter Whittingham
'Rock' Hudson, Kevin McNaughton, Chris Burke, John Parkin, Tom Heaton, Paul Quinn
'Koshia' Keinan, ........

Warnock, Lambert, Davies etc would be 20 points clear with a squad like ours

Jones has been given the ingredients.

But he's a shit cook.

Endex.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
castleblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote: and sadly more motivated.

And whos fault is that?

The numbnuts scoucer no doubt about it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

taffyapple wrote:Craig Bellamy, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Chopra, Seji Olifinjana, Peter Whittingham
'Rock' Hudson, Kevin McNaughton, Chris Burke, John Parkin, Tom Heaton, Paul Quinn

But he's a shit cook.

Endex.

Sat next to some Forest fans on the train back home. All said Cardiff had the best squad in the league and could not understand how bad we were. I really do fear this idiot Dave Jones is going to bottle it again.

taffyapple wrote:Craig Bellamy, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Chopra, Seji Olifinjana, Peter Whittingham

But he's a shit cook.

Endex.

Got to agree totally :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

But he's a shit cook.

Endex.

Sat next to some Forest fans on the train back home. All said Cardiff had the best squad in the league and could not understand how bad we were. I really do fear this idiot Dave Jones is going to bottle it again.

I'm not even slating Jones. The facts are there for all to see.

Blame the players by all means, but we have not looked like a team that will battle for each other
all season. Its all very well having a squad full of great talent, but they have looked out of sorts
with each other and with the tactics/formations all season.

Where does the buck stop?

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:18 pm

I would love to know what the players do in trainning all week because when they take the field it's as though they have idea who is who or who does what. That just might explain why we seem to send bucket loads of hopeful balls upfield towards no-one in particular and can't defend set pieces.

PS That is a slate at DJ who fully f*cking deserves it.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:21 pm

taffyapple wrote:Where does the buck stop?

#this is going to be a very painful discovery for some.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:22 pm

castleblue wrote:

Come on Nuclear Bothroyd was played through by Burke in the first half but Camp managed to block with his legs, Bellamy had a shot cleared off the line from the corner. Olofinjana somehow managed to find Camp with a clear shot on goal in the second half and Camp again managed to block a shot from JET with his legs.

We did have our chances and we had more and better than Forest but we didn't take them again and paid the price.

I agree we were disappointing in other areas though and I think we need to understand our fantastic squad is just that, Forest and QPR are better teams more organised, more committed and sadly more motivated.

Yeah fair enough Pissed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm

I thought we were awful today,haven't long got back,absolutely gutted with the performance

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

nice to see everyone behind our manager again as soon as we lose. Thought we were unlucky not to come away with a point against a team with the best home record in the championship.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Hallett wrote:nice to see everyone behind our manager again as soon as we lose. Thought we were unlucky not to come away with a point against a team with the best home record in the championship.

here here

DJ did nothing wrong in my opinion

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 am

i dont mind losing, but we showed no dog. some players lack a serious ball bag! just simple things like getting on the ball etc.
we just knocked it long to jay and the beast. bellamy and burke had no effect at all, never had the ball to there feet.

like you say no slating DJ tonight :ayatollah:

i will wait until tomorrow. i made my views pretty clear on the bus :oops:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 pm

lets see,betty bothroyd 1 on 1,bellers shot which stung camps hands,bellers shot cleared off the line,whitts effort from out side the box,olli`s shot,which camp pushed over the bar,and thomas`s drive,which camp saved with his leg,

so i saw 6 chances,and if they had all gone in,we would of won 6.2 :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Sorry but he deserves to be slated. He should have took Oli off at half time for giving the ball away and guess what this continued in the second half as well. All the fans could see it but Jones was oblivious the the obvious again.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

But he's a shit cook.

Endex.

Ian, Sadly they are Spot on.