Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been moved tonight

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Club just phoned to tell me ive been moved from ninian gate six to gate 3 i wonder why

Re: Been moved tonight

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 pm

The Malaysians are bringing all their millionaire friends to watch the game tonight... thousands of them!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:45 pm

elliott wrote:Club just phoned to tell me ive been moved from ninian gate six to gate 3 i wonder why

didnt you ask?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 pm

rob wrote:
elliott wrote:Club just phoned to tell me ive been moved from ninian gate six to gate 3 i wonder why

didnt you ask?

my mate got them for me so they phoned him

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

not realy sure but could it be that there not expecting a biggish crowd so have cut back on stewards, not sure if they have to have one steward for every so many turnstyle....just a guess tho.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:06 pm

annis said there expecting 8,000 max, and the way the stewarding is down there, dont be suprised to see a huge segragation in the far end of the ninian tonight!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 pm

If that's the case it rules me out of winning Bluecheg's attendance prediction competition!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm

bristol have sold 350......dog shit support!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm

milly44 wrote:annis said there expecting 8,000 max, and the way the stewarding is down there, dont be suprised to see a huge segragation in the far end of the ninian tonight!

I would not be surprised by that, when i bought two tickets yesterday, i asked for our usual seats, where upon i was asked if i would rather somewhere in the middle of the Ninian stand. I insisted i wanted our usual seats, & was duly obliged.