Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Billy Davis what a PR*CK

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Did anybody see his interview on ssn, what an arrogant TW*T, if you have chance have a look at it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Billy Davis what a PR*CK

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I'd welcome him down here with open arms. We're not going anywhere under Jones.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm

asjaber wrote:Did anybody see his interview on ssn, what an arrogant TW*T, if you have chance have a look at it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Absolute top class manager though pal. He's done miracles over here at Forest in the 2 years he's been in charge and yet he's still not every Forest fans cup of tea. He installs great team spirit(which you can't buy) into his side and leaves no stone unturned in preparing for games.

He's breaking club records left, right and centre which have stood since the great man himself was in charge.

Personally, I love him to bits :D :D :D

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 pm

i see what your saying right but you want to see the passion he shows when his team do well and win and beat the teams around forest unlike DJ who doesnt celebrate or anything really especially compared to billy davis and neil warnock. you want to see the praise the team and billy davis showed the fans at the end of the game

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 am

the only person that we would have as manger if jones went is hughesy

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 am

thomas9990 wrote:the only person that we would have as manger if jones went is hughesy

The same Mark Hughes who surrounded one good year for Wales with two of the worst?
The same Mark Hughes whose points tally from Wales was soon achieved by Toshack - playing inexperienced kids?
The same Mark Hughes who f***ed off to take the Blackburn job - oh, but wanted to stay on for the big england game?
The same Mark Hughes who, with big money to spend at Blackburn achieved mediocrity?
The same Mark Hughes who has taken a solid, tidy Fulham backwards towards relegation zone?

Yeah, I can see him being the only manager "we" would have...

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 am

what he said on footy league made sense, they deserved to win. they dogged it out and were prepared to work harder for it! simples.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:49 am

nerd wrote:
thomas9990 wrote:the only person that we would have as manger if jones went is hughesy

The same Mark Hughes who surrounded one good year for Wales with two of the worst?
The same Mark Hughes whose points tally from Wales was soon achieved by Toshack - playing inexperienced kids?
The same Mark Hughes who f***ed off to take the Blackburn job - oh, but wanted to stay on for the big england game?
The same Mark Hughes who, with big money to spend at Blackburn achieved mediocrity?
The same Mark Hughes who has taken a solid, tidy Fulham backwards towards relegation zone?

Yeah, I can see him being the only manager "we" would have...

I take it you are not fussed on him then? :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 am

Billy Davies is a prick, which is a shame because his brother John is a gentleman, and a Clydebank legend. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 am

I thought his comments were strange to say the least. How did he draw the conclusion that his side deserved to win after his keeper was undoubtedly MOM. OK Forest won the game, but whether they actually deserved to is a different matter and shows alomst the same amount of one eyed vision that the Jerks do. I wasn't there but they certainly gave us a lot of credit on the FL show which tends to be fairly objective. I felt sorry for DJ - you could see the disappoinmtent in his face when he was being interviewed. At the moment, its the strikers that are misfiring - we are creating bucket loads of chances, but just aren't finishing clinically enough; we're only scoring once in each game at the moment and with the firepower we have thats not good enough.

Ok, so we've lost a game that ideally we would have got at least a point from, but we are still only one point off second place and don't forget a lot of the top sides still have to play each other over the coming weeks and they can't all win every game...

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 am

Something I have always noticed about DJ is how well he seems to get on with other managers, embracing them before and after the games. It was evident yesterday however from the very brief handshake that even DJ has no time for Billy Davies, you can't argue that he is a very good manager