Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baz

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm

baz on a good day ! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 39&theater

Terrible state to get in i blame the company he keeps young billy & milly obviously showed him a few tricks today :occasion5: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :lol: :ayatollah: stick to fishing !

Re: Baz

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

did you see him at the end when he threw up everywhere? all of me and one of the other boys! hahaha BAAAZZ :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 pm

bazzy is a bluebird bazzy is a bluebird nananaanana ey !! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 am

i can barely remember from the pub to about half time :oops: vodka and yaggabombs done me.

but i was no where near the shape baz was in. what a disgrace :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 am

milly44 wrote:i can barely remember from the pub to about half time :oops: vodka and yaggabombs done me.

but i was no where near the shape baz was in. what a disgrace :lol:

I'll remind u later with the photos and videos!!!! :lol:
Nice shot of you touching tongues with Daz! :?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 am

Milly you should of got annis a few , he was in a right miserable mood - miserable git ! :oops:

baz you alive yet lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
billy and milly done you ......

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 am

HEAD LIKE A f*cking OCTOBER CABBAGE, last time i ever ever drink that amount of vodka, and on an empty stomach :D what a day though, we had the most miserable bus driver ever and our bus was the one featured in the jolly boys outing on ONLY FOOLS :lol: :lol: :lol:

but we made our own fun

Sorry if i offended anyone with my projectile vomiting, the good thing was it was only lager nad vodka :D and it will wash out ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:HEAD LIKE A f*cking OCTOBER CABBAGE, last time i ever ever drink that amount of vodka, and on an empty stomach :D what a day though, we had the most miserable bus driver ever and our bus was the one featured in the jolly boys outing on ONLY FOOLS :lol: :lol: :lol:

but we made our own fun

Sorry if i offended anyone with my projectile vomiting, the good thing was it was only lager nad vodka :D and it will wash out ;)

lol

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 pm

mallo wrote:Milly you should of got annis a few , he was in a right miserable mood - miserable git ! :oops:

baz you alive yet lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
billy and milly done you ......

Thats because when arrived we could not find an area to go in the ground, so I was rushing around, found a good area in the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

baz! it better wash out lol or u owe me a pair of g star raw jeans... pay up son lol, no worries all fun and games :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 pm

lewis91 wrote:baz! it better wash out lol or u owe me a pair of g star raw jeans... pay up son lol, no worries all fun and games :ayatollah:

will owe me a fjall raven nordli if it dont wash out. a khaki jacket with brown spew all down 1 arm. nice 1!! :(

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Baz, let me know if you still want the pink leapord print glasses like littlebluebird had on. They'd suit you :oops: :oops: