Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swing Bins & Jagerbombs

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Crap result but a good trip on the forum bus today really enjoyed it, definately do some more soon.

:ayatollah:

Re: Swing Bins & Jagerbombs

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 pm

And Chippy aso forgot his bin when he got off. And i always thought "He always takes the piss !! " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Aye, it was a good laugh

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

On the Jagerbombs in Tamworth :o

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 am

smithy and baz are going to have the mother of all headaches tomorrow :lol:

i owe smithy some vodka and jagerbombs, remind me il forget ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 am

Great trip today lads, winner of the jagerbombs today, young Harry Potter , the boy done great :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 am

milly44 wrote:smithy and baz are going to have the mother of all headaches tomorrow :lol:

i owe smithy some vodka and jagerbombs, remind me il forget ;)

Baz chucked up everywhere Milly after you got off last night! f**k, I wouldn't want his head this morning! :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 am

It was like he was expelling a demon ala The Exorcist or Carrie

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 am

blue nile wrote:Great trip today lads, winner of the jagerbombs today, young Harry Potter , the boy done great :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He had two of them :lol: downed em in one had to ban him having any more. :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:And Chippy aso forgot his bin when he got off. And i always thought "He always takes the piss !! " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
blue nile wrote:Great trip today lads, winner of the jagerbombs today, young Harry Potter , the boy done great :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He had two of them :lol: downed em in one had to ban him having any more. :lol: :lol:

I didnt think he,d make it to the ground at one point :lol: but he seemed to get a second wind in the pub, how is he feeling this morning ? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:20 am

blue nile wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I didnt think he,d make it to the ground at one point :lol: but he seemed to get a second wind in the pub, how is he feeling this morning ? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Aint got up yet Chief :lol: :lol: it sounded if he had loads but he didn't he was OK Chief. I just stopped him havin any more because he had everyone offering him booze not realising how old he was. But a word in his ear like by his Bowed up Dad put a stop to it. But he had loads of fun :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

Glad to hear he had a good day out mate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 am

chris_ccfc wrote:Glad to hear he had a good day out mate.

Good chatting to you again yest Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Always a pleasure mate. Will contact the club this week about moving my season ticket near yours, see what spaces are available. Top trip yet again, good set of lads on our bus.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Always a pleasure mate. Will contact the club this week about moving my season ticket near yours, see what spaces are available. Top trip yet again, good set of lads on our bus.

Big thanks to you for yesterday Chris. Top bloke! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great day too. :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Will do Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Not a problem Steve, you had me in stitches with your jokes, it's people like you that make good trips, good set of people on the bus yesterday. Arrived back around 1sh, missus wasn't happy when I woke her up asking for sex :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Not a problem Steve, you had me in stitches with your jokes, it's people like you that make good trips, good set of people on the bus yesterday. Arrived back around 1sh, missus wasn't happy when I woke her up asking for sex :lol:

Now, that did make me laugh out loud! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Great trip yesterday, good laugh, ready for my next away trip now, as I'm fully recovered, I don't normally have a 5.00 pm hangover.

Might even join the Jagerbombers next time, of course it would be rude not to would it not. :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 pm

nobber wrote:Great trip yesterday, good laugh, ready for my next away trip now, as I'm fully recovered, I don't normally have a 5.00 pm hangover.

Might even join the Jagerbombers next time, of course it would be rude not to would it not. :lol:

Nice to meet you yesterday Nobber. Got to love the jagermeister :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
nobber wrote:Great trip yesterday, good laugh, ready for my next away trip now, as I'm fully recovered, I don't normally have a 5.00 pm hangover.

Same here Chris, nice to chat when Steve ( Fester) gave us a chance :) he's a nice guy, life and soul, you need people like him on a trip, ask Milly. ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 pm

you got to chat to fester did you nobber, how did you manage that? i couldnt get a feking word in ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm

What is in those Jagerbombs my boy liked em :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:33 pm

nobber wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Same here Chris, nice to chat when Steve ( Fester) gave us a chance :) he's a nice guy, life and soul, you need people like him on a trip, ask Milly. ;) :ayatollah:

Totally agree with you nobber about Fester, what a great guy, made me and my son laugh so much, a great trip yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What is in those Jagerbombs my boy liked em :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: He started off a bit shy, soon came out of his shell after a couple of Jagerbombs fella.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

:lol: He started off a bit shy, soon came out of his shell after a couple of Jagerbombs fella.

He is naturally very shy Chris. A few years ago he wouldn't even speak to anyone outside the family. So him to come out of his shell is brilliant. He can have a wicked sence of humour as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 pm

no more drinking games for baz, he chucked up all over me and phil!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

He is naturally very shy Chris. A few years ago he wouldn't even speak to anyone outside the family. So him to come out of his shell is brilliant. He can have a wicked sence of humour as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fair play he is a good lad had me in stitches offering the whole back of the bus on took some bottle or maybe a bottle :ayatollah:
was a great trip ruined by the football and coming home with spew on my fjall raven nordli :( thanks baz

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Fair play that was a quality trip. Chris your a star for giving us a lift back. Fester you had me in stitches the whole way there and back and as for Mr Potter have never seen someone change so quickly from a quiet kid keeping to himself to whipping off his shirt kissing his guns n offering me a scrap when we stopped. Funny as anything. :ayatollah: