Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swing Bins & Jagerbombs

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

jackland_bluebird wrote:Fair play that was a quality trip. Chris your a star for giving us a lift back. Fester you had me in stitches the whole way there and back and as for Mr Potter have never seen someone change so quickly from a quiet kid keeping to himself to whipping off his shirt kissing his guns n offering me a scrap when we stopped. Funny as anything. :ayatollah:

Good to meet you yesterday jackland bluebird, great day out for everyone, and one i will remember for a long time, well done to all that were on the coach p.s did you go up wine street after with uncle fester :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 pm

p.s did you go up wine street after with uncle fester
Good to meet you too fella. No it didn't happen. Did however get Fester to admit to all who stayed on the bus that he is under the thumb from his missus haha. Chris was going to stop in Swansea as well but also had to get back to see the girlfriend. Ended up on Wind Street with some people from uni though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 pm

evening chaps, top day out yesterday, spoke to smithy about 5pm, he was still feeling a tad queasy, muttered something about a dodgy sausage roll !

a man's got to know his limitations !!!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 am

Bazza wrote:evening chaps, top day out yesterday, spoke to smithy about 5pm, he was still feeling a tad queasy, muttered something about a dodgy sausage roll !

a man's got to know his limitations !!!

Yeah dont drink witha 13 year old :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 am

jackland_bluebird wrote:Fair play that was a quality trip. Chris your a star for giving us a lift back. Fester you had me in stitches the whole way there and back and as for Mr Potter have never seen someone change so quickly from a quiet kid keeping to himself to whipping off his shirt kissing his guns n offering me a scrap when we stopped. Funny as anything. :ayatollah:

Didn't know anything about offering to take the whole back of the bus on :lol: :lol: will have to have a word with him. I have told him a hundred times dont offer any one just smack em :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Didn't know anything about offering to take the whole back of the bus on :lol: :lol: will have to have a word with him. I have told him a hundred times dont offer any one just smack em :lol: :lol: :lol:

your boy was taller than some of the guys on the bus...sure he give them a run for their money haha especially after some vodka!! what a warrior he was top yesterday. enjoyed watching him :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am

:lol: :lol:
Made me laugh when he said he was bigger than me then changed his mind to taller cos he was standing up. Cracking day out fair play. Was feeling the pain yesterday mind. Apologies to Curtis Jnr for the drawn out careers advice on the way back lol

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 am

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

your boy was taller than some of the guys on the bus...sure he give them a run for their money haha especially after some vodka!! what a warrior he was top yesterday. enjoyed watching him :lol: :ayatollah:

Ha Ha even with the pads on he still hurts my hands when punching. His power is quite something for a 13 year old :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: