Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

INCONSISTANTCY

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

WILL AGAIN BE OUR DOWN-FALL THIS SEASON,SORRY TO BE SO NEGATIVE,THIS IS MY OPINION,SLATE ME
IF YOU LIKE,BUT WE ONLY PLAY WELL IN FITS AND STARTS WHICH WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO GAIN PROMOTION,
THERE IS NOTHING I WOULD LIKE MORE THAN TO BE PROVED WRONG,I JUST FEEL THAT DJ IS NOT GETTING THE
BEST OUT OF THIS TALENTED SQUAD OF PLAYERS. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: INCONSISTANTCY

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:19 am

vikinblue wrote:WILL AGAIN BE OUR DOWN-FALL THIS SEASON,SORRY TO BE SO NEGATIVE,THIS IS MY OPINION,SLATE ME
IF YOU LIKE,BUT WE ONLY PLAY WELL IN FITS AND STARTS WHICH WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO GAIN PROMOTION,
THERE IS NOTHING I WOULD LIKE MORE THAN TO BE PROVED WRONG,I JUST FEEL THAT DJ IS NOT GETTING THE
BEST OUT OF THIS TALENTED SQUAD OF PLAYERS. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would say a large number of us woul dagree with you. Our squad is under performing and its difficult to see how it will change. We seem to play well one game aka Swansea then struggle the next few.

Usually the answer is very simple and after today I felt its our work rate thats letting us down.

Re: INCONSISTANTCY

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 am

[list=]having loan players of a high standard is great if they are playing for a contract,there are
several in our squad who are not and are deffo going back to their clubs at the end of the season,
we could loose rambo very soon and would put jay on the same list as he knows he is a free agent come the summer,may be thats why he
has had a dip in form of late,correct me if im wrong ian holloway brought in his loan players most of which were
unsettled at their clubs and were looking for a new contract and are still at the club now,no-one expected blackpool to
do as well as they did in the play-offs,i put it down to fighting for the cause,some of our squad got no cause[/list] :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: