Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some make us sound like the most fickle fans ever..

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Forest are a good side not unbeaten for 36 home games for no reason yes we needed the points but the teams around are all playing eachother soon instead losing sleep over it slating the team the manager let's just get behide them and support them all the way win some lose some that's football onwards and upwards the blues are going up! :ayatollah:

Re: Some make us sound like the most fickle fans ever..

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

I am behind them all the way and i will always support them 100% but they were fuckin awful today to be fair

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Forest are a good side not unbeaten for 36 home games for no reason yes we needed the points but the teams around are all playing eachother soon instead losing sleep over it slating the team the manager let's just get behide them and support them all the way win some lose some that's football onwards and upwards the blues are going up! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah they we're but Forest are good side like said and we all know there now 36 games unbeaten at home? so no point losing sleep over it plenty points left to gain with the games coming up and few around will drop as there playing eachother so not end the world.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 am

They have strength throughout the team, from what I heard on the radio and on sky sports news, Camp seemed to have won them all 3 points today.

Well done to them, they don't have a 36-odd unbeaten run at home for nothing.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 am

Watched the game on the net and the highlights last night and we had some good chances and it was a pretty good away performance to be fair. Forest overall were the better side as would be expected and probably deserved the win.

I think the fickle fans bit is more due to the fact that whilst we have been on a good run of late, the performances have not been up to the standard that they should have been considering the players we have. We should be walking this league but we continue to get bossed in midfield playing too deep inviting the opposition to play. I cannot fathom this as DJ criticizes the team for playing too deep at the end of every game :?