Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forest game

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

most people said that forest were the better team and we were awful. i went to the game and weirdly i didnt realise how unlucky we were not to be 2 or 3 up by half time. gave away a sloppy first goal but whitts was very close, jay missed a one on one, bellamy's shot got cleared off the line along with one or two others. so maybe there is positives to take into the leicester game :ayatollah:

Re: forest game

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 am

It seems to me lately our attack force is letting us down now.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 am

For a team with "attacking strength", not enough chances are being taken. Needs to improve, it would but for certain Scouse factors

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:41 pm

i agree...jay seems to not have the same attitude as he did earlier on in the season, parkin isn't getting a run out, but there seems to be no chemistry between them all up front

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 pm

i thought all our players are affraid to shoot and look for a pass instead of having a go :(. was a very lucky penalty though.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Win some lose some :ayatollah: wasnt too long ago we'd lose more than win......FFS!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 pm

why they try to walk it in all the time is beyond me, why we dont play it along the ground more often instead of playing the high ball shit confuses me....we obviously have enough talent in the team to outplay most teams in the league but we just keep hoofing it up to jay all the time