Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

police/stewards were joke today

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

Why we get treated like this for away games? do away teams against us, get treated like us? just ook ages to get to stadium just so we would not get to a pub. Then i heard about the stewards at forest and how strict they were and how i found that out. 3 men got arrested for smoking!!! and they werent even doing any harm! then there was trouble behind me prob because of something very little. Then this little boy could not see so he stood on the seat and was told he had to sit on his own. It was a joke!!!!!

Re: police/stewards were joke today

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

Agreed mate load of police wannabe's.And what was that shit all about with the police wading in amongst us for f**k all.That could have escalated into something very nasty TWATS. :evil: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 am

The stewards were a lot better today than they have been in the past,when the driver of our bus told me the old bill had been on our bus and confiscated some personal effects a Forest steward let me out off the ground at half time to check my bus.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 am

one grabbed me and told me if i spit anymore i would be thrown out, then followed me to tell me again at half time.

did i spit on anyone ?? NO
did i spit near anyone?? NO

whats your point then t*****? UMMMMM :roll:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 am

milly44 wrote:one grabbed me and told me if i spit anymore i would be thrown out, then followed me to tell me again at half time.

Always said you area gobby git Nathan :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:08 am

Ryan_bluebird wrote:Why we get treated like this for away games? do away teams against us, get treated like us? just ook ages to get to stadium just so we would not get to a pub. Then i heard about the stewards at forest and how strict they were and how i found that out. 3 men got arrested for smoking!!! and they werent even doing any harm! then there was trouble behind me prob because of something very little. Then this little boy could not see so he stood on the seat and was told he had to sit on his own. It was a joke!!!!!

Erm, read your own statement BEFORE writing, mate: "3 men got arrested for smoking!!! and they werent even doing any harm!"

Were you not around for the Bradford fire where countless people lost their lives whilst others danced on the pitch in some twisted celebration of the fact the game had been halted by said fire??

Trust me, it doesn't take much and one poorly discarded cigarette butt could create a repeat performance....

Does anyone REALLY want that for the sake of using a designated area at the appropriate time??

Ironically, I think there may be SOME who couldn't give a feck, so long as they have their own way!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 am

milly44 wrote:one grabbed me and told me if i spit anymore i would be thrown out, then followed me to tell me again at half time.

YOU could pass on that terrible STD you contacted :D its not funny nathan :old:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 am

If I were a steward I'd kick anyone out who spat or smoked. Smoking in a public place is an offence, use the designated area and keep your smoke to yourself.

As for spitting, do me a favour, who the f**k spits after they leave school? It's not clever and serves zero purpose.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:08 am

Gezza wrote:The stewards were a lot better today than they have been in the past,when the driver of our bus told me the old bill had been on our bus and confiscated some personal effects a Forest steward let me out off the ground at half time to check my bus.

They were well over the top and tried to cause trouble, only through the intervention of Simon Insole and then their Stewards being told to back of by the match commander did they then start showing our fans respect, which was from half time onwards.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:08 am

Chewbarker

I'm glad you're no a steward then, because if spitting was treated like that, wed be living under some kind of neo facist police state

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

chewbarker wrote:If I were a steward I'd kick anyone out who spat or smoked. Smoking in a public place is an offence, use the designated area and keep your smoke to yourself.

As for spitting, do me a favour, who the f**k spits after they leave school? It's not clever and serves zero purpose.

Agreed. At the end of the day, those three smokers were breaking the law. End of. And you're right about the spitting.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

PhatFrog wrote:
chewbarker wrote:If I were a steward I'd kick anyone out who spat or smoked. Smoking in a public place is an offence, use the designated area and keep your smoke to yourself.

Agreed. At the end of the day, those three smokers were breaking the law. End of. And you're right about the spitting.

i agree aswell,to be fair to the police they arrested a few scabs who were throwing stuff down after they scored.we all know the stewards are strict at forest cracking up a fag is just asking to be kicked out and having to sit in your designated seat is not the end of the world is it

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 am

Was alright where I was standing, stewards were friendly enough and had a bit of banter with us.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 am

I filmed an incident that I'll get on here soon....
;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

Merlin wrote:I filmed an incident that I'll get on here soon....
;)

Good quality as well.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 pm

we had a little hitler on the left,he caused all the trouble with the flag,when i told him,he said behind a copper i have not done anything,then at half time my boy was walking 5 yards in front when the same tw*t grabbed him,he didnt see me,i went up to him and told him,that he should f**k off and leave him alone,i asked him if he wants to act big pick on me,without his back up he looked so sheepish,utter wanker :)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Ryan_bluebird wrote:Why we get treated like this for away games? do away teams against us, get treated like us? just ook ages to get to stadium just so we would not get to a pub. Then i heard about the stewards at forest and how strict they were and how i found that out. 3 men got arrested for smoking!!! and they werent even doing any harm! then there was trouble behind me prob because of something very little. Then this little boy could not see so he stood on the seat and was told he had to sit on his own. It was a joke!!!!!

Erm, read your own statement BEFORE writing, mate: "3 men got arrested for smoking!!! and they werent even doing any harm!"

Were you not around for the Bradford fire where countless people lost their lives whilst others danced on the pitch in some twisted celebration of the fact the game had been halted by said fire??

Trust me, it doesn't take much and one poorly discarded cigarette butt could create a repeat performance....

Does anyone REALLY want that for the sake of using a designated area at the appropriate time??

Ironically, I think there may be SOME who couldn't give a feck, so long as they have their own way!!

not trying to pick a fight but stadiums tend to be made out of concrete and steel these days, hardly any timber, and the city ground has been refurbished, however smoking is a bad habit :ayatollah: