Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is funniest post EVER...........

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 am

The sack DAVE JONES poll.

Its a joke right? Got to be? Its not is it?

f**k me who sacks a manager towards the end of Feb?

Now I'm not a DJ fan, but, sacking the man now would be suicidal, a new manager would need time get his own backroom staff, to assess, get to know his players strengths and weaknesses, their best playing position etc etc......

We have only 14 games left FFS, 13 after Tuesday, who do you want bringing in Mourinho? Sir Alex?

Carl Curtis has said he will be happy lying a point or two off automatic at the end of Feb and believes we can kick on from there with the run in we got compared to QPR and particularly Forest. I agree with him 100,000 per cent

Keep the Faith ffs

Re: This is funniest post EVER...........

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:23 am

good post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 am

thats you banned :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:25 am

I think its a post from back in January that someone has posted on to bring it back to the front of the forum :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:35 am

NIBluebird wrote:thats you banned :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

Dafydd wrote:I think its a post from back in January that someone has posted on to bring it back to the front of the forum :ayatollah:

Correct, sorry guys and gals, Im the dick ignore me, its early :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:51 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Dafydd wrote:I think its a post from back in January that someone has posted on to bring it back to the front of the forum :ayatollah:

Correct, sorry guys and gals, Im the dick ignore me, its early :lol: :ayatollah:

** Homer **

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:13 am

BEEP AHM wrote:The sack DAVE JONES poll.

Now I'm not a DJ fan, but, sacking the man now would be suicidal, a new manager would need time get his own backroom staff, to assess, get to know his players strengths and weaknesses, their best playing position etc etc......

We have only 14 games left FFS, 13 after Tuesday, who do you want bringing in Mourinho? Sir Alex?

Carl Curtis has said he will be happy lying a point or two off automatic at the end of Feb and believes we can kick on from there with the run in we got compared to QPR and particularly Forest. I agree with him 100,000 per cent

Keep the Faith ffs

spot on :ayatollah: Back DJ until the end of the season then do a poll!!!!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 am

BEEP AHM wrote:The sack DAVE JONES poll.

Keep the Faith ffs

That DJ Poll is an old post.