Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

14 games left, 7 home, 7 away,

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

With City on 55 points, i think its fair to say that we can't afford to loose at home, starting with Leicester on Tues night,a tough call???
And then theres; Ipswich, Barnsley, Derby, Portsmouth, QPR & Middlesborgh. Can you see a return of 21 points there?

Re: 14 games left, 7 home, 7 away,

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:With City on 55 points, i think its fair to say that we can't afford to loose at home, starting with Leicester on Tues night,a tough call???
And then theres; Ipswich, Barnsley, Derby, Portsmouth, QPR & Middlesborgh. Can you see a return of 21 points there?

No but I can see Jay falling over everytime the wind blows. Right now for a team which the manager says has plenty of goals in it we only seem capable of scoring 1 a game. Our defensive system is not good enough to gaurantee clean sheets, we are only 6 points from dropping out of the playoffs and our goal difference is only average for the teams around us.

Add to that we have DJ and his tactical genius to fall back on I don't think you can predict how many points we will take from these games, but I don't think we will beat Leicester, Ipswich, Portsmouth or QPR.

Not saying we will lose those games but I really don't think we will win them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am

I think 10 wins will see us finish 2nd.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm

IM NEVER CONFIDENT OF WINING ANY GAME HOME OR AWAY , THATS THE PROBLEM, HARD TO PREDICT POINTS AS IT DEPENDS WHICH CARDIFF TURNS UP. THINK LEICESTER WILL HOLD US FOR A DRAW OR EVEN BEAT US :ayatollah: