Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Something you should all know or suspect

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 am

We are lucky to be where we are, i am being optimistic as well.

Any manager at the start of this season with a choice of teams would pick our team. Yet we cannot get a decent run going.
our defence has got more holes than my money pocket, the amount of shots on target we have without scoring is terrible.

Either we are playing against world class Keepers or we cant get that finishing touch. Bothroyd has not been the same since
his England call up, Chopra is not scoring and Bellamy although good has not been as good as we all hoped.

Dave Jones, got the team he wanted and more and still cant shape a game.

If teams around us keep up their winning ways and we keep up with our inconsistency, we might fall out of a play off spot.

Lets hope i am wrong, and before all the "your negative, look where we are" brigade come on, look at the team we have
and ask yourself should we be in a better position? :(

Re: Something you should all know or suspect

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am

Spot on fella, let see how we do Tuesday night, that will be the big test. It's win or bust, imho!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 am

Chopra not scoring? What about Tuesday. I agree that Bothroyd hasn't been the same since the England call up. He's had an injury mind.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am

Halifax93 wrote:Chopra not scoring? What about Tuesday. I agree that Bothroyd hasn't been the same since the England call up. He's had an injury mind.

I mean he is not scoring many to be fair.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:We are lucky to be where we are, i am being optimistic as well.

Any manager at the start of this season with a choice of teams would pick our team. Yet we cannot get a decent run going.
our defence has got more holes than my money pocket, the amount of shots on target we have without scoring is terrible.

Either we are playing against world class Keepers or we cant get that finishing touch. Bothroyd has not been the same since
his England call up, Chopra is not scoring and Bellamy although good has not been as good as we all hoped.

Dave Jones, got the team he wanted and more and still cant shape a game.

If teams around us keep up their winning ways and we keep up with our inconsistency, we might fall out of a play off spot.

Lets hope i am wrong, and before all the "your negative, look where we are" brigade come on, look at the team we have
and ask yourself should we be in a better position? :(

Good honest post mate, totally agree with everything you said, also our midfield is very poor :ayatollah: