Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: f**k me we dont half moan

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am

we never had forums in the 'old days' we used to moan and groan down the local pub etc,you will never stop
people from moaning or having an opinion,all we are doing is having their our say and sharing our views the 'modern'
way,there are a lot of passionate CCFC fans out there and emotions do get the better of some, sorry thats life :D ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 am

IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RESULT - its the manner in which our team played, not as a team but as individuals with no passion or coomitment. That from such a squad of high earners is disgusting.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 am

My father still moans about City selling Toshack fourty years ago. Thats just the way it is.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:My father still moans about City selling Toshack fourty years ago. Thats just the way it is.

I still hear some moan about us loosing Toshack.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 pm

i was talking to someone in the week about this very subject,i honestly believe that we would be a happier bunch if we were struggling in league 1,we just excepted a shyt performance and anything more was a bonus :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm

We have always moaned all supporters of every club moan if they lose, when we lose it ruins my weekend,
Daft I maybe but I have always been the same I aint going to change now :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm

I agree. We seem to moan more than support.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:My father still moans about City selling Toshack fourty years ago. Thats just the way it is.

I'm fooking gutted that we let Cameron Toshack go. He was one hell of a player......

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm fooking gutted that we let Cameron Toshack go. He was one hell of a player......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:29 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Over the course of a season you lose games, FACT! Us 'fans' getting on players and managements back after every loss orr even draw isn't helping anything. What happened to the old days as a fan, you turn up, SUPPORT the team and go home. The fans that are expecting wins every f*cking week are ruining this club. If you want guaranteed success every week then support Man Utd but even they lose games, its called football. We used to be respected as fans, now people see us as arrogant moaning wankers as we expect to walk this league and show other teams and the great league the Championship complete lack of respect and I can't blame them. We are turning into an embarrassment.

Everything's fine, we're going up, Lee Naylor will win FIFAS player of the year.

Happy?

Personally, those "fans" whining about anyone who even dares criticise the manager, team or players are the one sruining things as they want to stifle any debate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 pm

nerd wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Over the course of a season you lose games, FACT! Us 'fans' getting on players and managements back after every loss orr even draw isn't helping anything. What happened to the old days as a fan, you turn up, SUPPORT the team and go home. The fans that are expecting wins every f*cking week are ruining this club. If you want guaranteed success every week then support Man Utd but even they lose games, its called football. We used to be respected as fans, now people see us as arrogant moaning wankers as we expect to walk this league and show other teams and the great league the Championship complete lack of respect and I can't blame them. We are turning into an embarrassment.

Everything's fine, we're going up, Lee Naylor will win FIFAS player of the year.

Happy?

Personally, those "fans" whining about anyone who even dares criticise the manager, team or players are the one sruining things as they want to stifle any debate.

Now there's a turnaround, you and I agreeing! :o
Good post

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

it cost me nearly 170 pounds to support city saturday to see some players
not giving 100 per cent so i have every right to moan some of them cant even be bothered to clap the fans
after the match and the manager is to busy playing with his balls through his pockets
to motivate his players he got wat he wanted the start of the season so start managing them
or we will miss out again

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

IF, we dont go up at the end of the season, can we moan then, as surely,,, on paper, we have the best squad in this division, and , i should think, the highest wage bill, along with the highest paid manager in the division??//

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 pm

ninianblue wrote:IF, we dont go up at the end of the season, can we moan then, as surely,,, on paper, we have the best squad in this division, and , i should think, the highest wage bill, along with the highest paid manager in the division??//

Mate, we have every right to moan now. It's getting a bit annoying being castigated for having the cheek to speak out :o :o