Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME OF OUR FANS.......

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 am

.......are an absolute disgrace! Getting to the holding area yesterday in some bizarre RV point in the lanes and whilst I'm always one for a big drink (ex forces so it was part of the territory) some of the states of people getting off the coaches was an embarassment to say the least! There were quite literally dozens of men who were 50+ that couldn't walk and ended up covered in mud as they came off their respective coaches and pretty much collapsed! The people (I use the term people loosely) on those same coaches were also throwing bags of shi* of their coaches! Fuc*inf horrific, there were several kids on our coach who looked on in disbelief at the conduct of these so called adults. Why oh why do people feel it necessary to get into this state by 1.15pm? These people then wonder how they dont gain access into the ground? We have a reputation as a club and in the main not entirely justified but these so called fans aren't exactly helping the cause. Just wondered what people's thoughts were? :(

Re: SOME OF OUR FANS.......

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 am

I'm currently reading Gwyn's book and the successes they had with self policing. I think we need more of it and all sticking together, cos we know there are plenty of people out there ready to slam us down.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 am

dougblue wrote:I'm currently reading Gwyn's book and the successes they had with self policing. I think we need more of it and all sticking together, cos we know there are plenty of people out there ready to slam us down.

Gwyns book really tells what could and what was really achieved regarding us taking away large followings and controlling them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 am

Dange wrote:.......are an absolute disgrace! Getting to the holding area yesterday in some bizarre RV point in the lanes and whilst I'm always one for a big drink (ex forces so it was part of the territory) some of the states of people getting off the coaches was an embarassment to say the least! There were quite literally dozens of men who were 50+ that couldn't walk and ended up covered in mud as they came off their respective coaches and pretty much collapsed! The people (I use the term people loosely) on those same coaches were also throwing bags of shi* of their coaches! Fuc*inf horrific, there were several kids on our coach who looked on in disbelief at the conduct of these so called adults. Why oh why do people feel it necessary to get into this state by 1.15pm? These people then wonder how they dont gain access into the ground? We have a reputation as a club and in the main not entirely justified but these so called fans aren't exactly helping the cause. Just wondered what people's thoughts were? :(

My butt was covered in mud, but thats only because I slipped down the banking after having a pee and came down on my arse ! :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Dange wrote:.......are an absolute disgrace! Getting to the holding area yesterday in some bizarre RV point in the lanes and whilst I'm always one for a big drink (ex forces so it was part of the territory) some of the states of people getting off the coaches was an embarassment to say the least! There were quite literally dozens of men who were 50+ that couldn't walk and ended up covered in mud as they came off their respective coaches and pretty much collapsed! The people (I use the term people loosely) on those same coaches were also throwing bags of shi* of their coaches! Fuc*inf horrific, there were several kids on our coach who looked on in disbelief at the conduct of these so called adults. Why oh why do people feel it necessary to get into this state by 1.15pm? These people then wonder how they dont gain access into the ground? We have a reputation as a club and in the main not entirely justified but these so called fans aren't exactly helping the cause. Just wondered what people's thoughts were? :(

My butt was covered in mud, but thats only because I slipped down the banking after having a pee and came down on my arse ! :lol:

Ha ha good one Tim :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:
dougblue wrote:I'm currently reading Gwyn's book and the successes they had with self policing. I think we need more of it and all sticking together, cos we know there are plenty of people out there ready to slam us down.

Gwyns book really tells what could and what was really achieved regarding us taking away large followings and controlling them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Annis - a real success job that the authorities couldn't handle.
I can see similar taking shape from this board mind you. All the same people on here from the RAMS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am

dougblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I can see similar taking shape from this board mind you. All the same people on here from the RAMS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Food for thought.........Annis another project?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

Dange wrote:
Food for thought.........Annis another project?

Haha we need him to bite Dange! He has started the ball rolling!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am

dougblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yesterdays 2 Coaches were well organised and a great laugh at the same time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Yesterdays 2 Coaches were well organised and a great laugh at the same time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well thats not a no! :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

Dange wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yesterdays 2 Coaches were well organised and a great laugh at the same time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the end of the season, we will prob have 3 or 4 coaches going together, we could off had 3 yesterday, but have to have good stewarding in place, but at the same to keep it being a great laugh/fun etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Dange wrote:

By the end of the season, we will prob have 3 or 4 coaches going together, we could off had 3 yesterday, but have to have good stewarding in place, but at the same to keep it being a great laugh/fun etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep I agree its always got to be enjoyable and a "one bus at a time" approach would be better......just pi**ed me off yesterday!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

By the end of the season, we will prob have 3 or 4 coaches going together, we could off had 3 yesterday, but have to have good stewarding in place, but at the same to keep it being a great laugh/fun etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yep I agree its always got to be enjoyable and a "one bus at a time" approach would be better......just pi**ed me off yesterday![/quote]

You should join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:By the end of the season, we will prob have 3 or 4 coaches going together, we could off had 3 yesterday, but have to have good stewarding in place, but at the same to keep it being a great laugh/fun etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep I agree its always got to be enjoyable and a "one bus at a time" approach would be better......just pi**ed me off yesterday![/quote]

You should join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Will do that mate but the next one I can attend is Doncaster.....can I book first now :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

Dange wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:By the end of the season, we will prob have 3 or 4 coaches going together, we could off had 3 yesterday, but have to have good stewarding in place, but at the same to keep it being a great laugh/fun etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep I agree its always got to be enjoyable and a "one bus at a time" approach would be better......just pi**ed me off yesterday!

Will do that mate but the next one I can attend is Doncaster.....can I book first now :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

As you know Annis I'm an exile in Cheltenham, do you do pick ups? m5 North etc?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

That's why we get better away support.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

daiton wrote:That's why we get better away support.

Whats why we get better away support?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

DID YOU SEE BOTHROYD THERE..on your arse i mean..lol :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:15 pm

dougblue wrote:

As you know Annis I'm an exile in Cheltenham, do you do pick ups? m5 North etc?[/quote]
we picked up chippy in worchester yesterday

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:24 pm

I would like to travel one one of you're coaches but by the time I drive to the bloody bus, Id be alf way to the game,,,lool ok,, maybe not but it would defete the objoct of having a beer :cry:
so, its the supporters coach for me.... pop and crisps already in my bag :lol: