Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ABOUT THIS FORUM/ITS MEMBERS and HOME/AWAY GAMES "

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

" ABOUT THIS FORUM/ITS MEMBERS and HOME/AWAY GAMES "

Ian aka Bakedalaska and Uncle Fester

Sat chatting to me yesterday in Ians local and said how we have become like a community and how they enjoy going to away games all together and then on home games meeting up in the Ninian Park pub, I have made some good friends through this, long may it continue.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " ABOUT THIS FORUM/ITS MEMBERS and HOME/AWAY GAMES "

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am

Agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:" ABOUT THIS FORUM/ITS MEMBERS and HOME/AWAY GAMES "

Sat chatting to me yesterday in Ians local and said how we have become like a community and how they enjoy going to away games all together and then on home games meeting up in the Ninian Park pub, I have made some good friends through this, long may it continue.

Annis, as per my thread "SOME OF OUR FANS" what would be your thoughts on expanding the away day coaches and controlling it ala the Rams days?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

Dange wrote:

Annis, as per my thread "SOME OF OUR FANS" what would be your thoughts on expanding the away day coaches and controlling it ala the Rams days?

Def an idea, but would also Need Gwyn/Corky on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:Def an idea, but would also Need Gwyn/Corky on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well it sounds good would be great to hear Corky's and Gwyn's thoughts on this :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

Dange wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Def an idea, but would also Need Gwyn/Corky on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well it sounds good would be great to hear Corky's and Gwyn's thoughts on this :ayatollah:

Gwyn has already been away with us this season.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

All good boys (and Claire ;) ) enjoyed yesterday, as well as the usual sat before games! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Merlin wrote:All good boys (and Claire ;) ) enjoyed yesterday, as well as the usual sat before games! :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm

it's got so many benefits that came about as it did with the Rams, the friendships and bonds will build up and there will be a great unity, if it gets to big you will have little splits which is inevitable. We had it with the Rams, one or two areas became established and decide to go it on their own and resulted in chaos.

The size the Rams became was too big and needed massive organising, what we have with the forum group re travel is great and it will grow and I will be a part of it and help as much as possible.

What I can no longer be a part of though is the crap such as RV's where the police lie and f**k you about. We would ofte stick to our side of the deal only to get shafted by one area's police force, and everyone would get frantic and lose trust in the police and then next game we'd go somewhere and the police would be bang on and couldn't do enough for us and appreciated what we were doing.

Found it all very frustrating and it could be so easy if both sides worked together and stuck to plans.provide the pubs before the game, get everyone together and limit the possibility of any problems. It's easier to prevent them happening then to stop it when it's kicked of and the trouble as started, we would always say the majority of those that traveled with us would not go looking for trouble, but if there was any that broke out, they'd be right into the the thick of it.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Annis
Saw you at the exit after the game. Was going to come over and say hello but you were 'tamping' so thought it best to wait till the next time :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 pm

PeterboroughBlue wrote:Annis
Saw you at the exit after the game. Was going to come over and say hello but you were 'tamping' so thought it best to wait till the next time :lol:

You made a good decision!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Wish there were more trips to my parts of the wood. Its definately worth helping out where I can. The friendships being made will be remember forever so lets keep it going.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Claire wrote:

You made a good decision!!! :lol: :lol:

Claire, Now now always got time for a fellow Bluebird, but I was Tamping, calmed down now though :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Look forward to next time :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:it's got so many benefits that came about as it did with the Rams, the friendships and bonds will build up and there will be a great unity, if it gets to big you will have little splits which is inevitable. We had it with the Rams, one or two areas became established and decide to go it on their own and resulted in chaos.

The size the Rams became was too big and needed massive organising, what we have with the forum group re travel is great and it will grow and I will be a part of it and help as much as possible.

What I can no longer be a part of though is the crap such as RV's where the police lie and f**k you about. We would ofte stick to our side of the deal only to get shafted by one area's police force, and everyone would get frantic and lose trust in the police and then next game we'd go somewhere and the police would be bang on and couldn't do enough for us and appreciated what we were doing.

Found it all very frustrating and it could be so easy if both sides worked together and stuck to plans.provide the pubs before the game, get everyone together and limit the possibility of any problems. It's easier to prevent them happening then to stop it when it's kicked of and the trouble as started, we would always say the majority of those that traveled with us would not go looking for trouble, but if there was any that broke out, they'd be right into the the thick of it.

Very True Gwyn.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 pm

I've met some quality people through here already, and been made to feel very welcome. This forum is a cut above everything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I totally agree, great forum, great people, I've been made very welcome, we're a very friendly bunch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 pm

nobber wrote:I totally agree, great forum, great people, I've been made very welcome, we're a very friendly bunch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Drunken Bunch :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Made some good friends through this forum and the trips we do

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Were all harmless and just want to enjoy a day out, not like what some people want you to believe.