Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY OR PARKIN

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am

i seen few comments on jay and his antics yesterday and to be fair i haven't seen it before on here people getting fed up of jay not standing up and just diving about the place.

he prob one of jonesy golden boys

but as my dad just said to me, parkin wants to play and prob WILL DO A NUMBER 9 JOB hold up the ball and bully the defenses.

should parkin start few games now ?

Re: JAY OR PARKIN

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:51 am

bluebirds23 wrote:i seen few comments on jay and his antics yesterday and to be fair i haven't seen it before on here people getting fed up of jay not standing up and just diving about the place.

he prob one of jonesy golden boys

but as my dad just said to me, parkin wants to play and prob WILL DO A NUMBER 9 JOB hold up the ball and bully the defenses.

should parkin start few games now ?

Absolutely as we must have a player who can stay on his feet and hold the ball up, with our system of play which lets face it is to counter attack both home and away, we need someone who can link play to supporting runners - Bellamy, Burke, Whitts, JET, Chopra.

Jay at this moment is showing a petulant attitude and if things are not going his way he sulks, we all know he is better than that but these last 14 games we need to be fighting for our lives and Parkin offers that mentality so he should get the shirt in my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 am

Yes I agree although I didnt attend yesterdays game, but going on last tuesdays game I think Bothroyd needs to have a spell on the bench and relise that diving around is not going to win us games,

Give Parkin a few starts and make Bothroyd know you need to earn the shirt, he is a great player on his day but why does he have to keep diving, perhaps his england cap has gone to his head??

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

i hate having a go at players but i was so shocked ot see how many people where angry with jay. as we got some one bench who would fight tooth and toe for starting spot and fans like him why not.

but its up to jones not me lol

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Daviesblue wrote:Yes I agree although I didnt attend yesterdays game, but going on last tuesdays game I think Bothroyd needs to have a spell on the bench and relise that diving around is not going to win us games,

Give Parkin a few starts and make Bothroyd know you need to earn the shirt, he is a great player on his day but why does he have to keep diving, perhaps his england cap has gone to his head??

davies and i also to my dad name on prem club will be looking at him going' errrrrrm he falls over bit to much'

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

man in tesco`s told me jay fell out of bed :D