Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Forum coach plan

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 am

Great idea but the reason we had such a great time was because we on here are all together. If it does expand then we need to keep this group together as one on one bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This Forum coach plan

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Great idea but the reason we had such a great time was because we on here are all together. If it does expand then we need to keep this group together as one on one bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve, I totally agree thats why Carl put us all together on one coach and put Neath/Port Talbot together on the other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Great idea but the reason we had such a great time was because we on here are all together. If it does expand then we need to keep this group together as one on one bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve, I totally agree thats why Carl put us all together on one coach and put Neath/Port Talbot together on the other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How about the Newport guy! ? where do they sit Annis ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:55 am

NB Thats fine mate I just think going back to the self policing days of the Rams would be an idea to clean up our act a bit. As I said I can drink with the best of them (most days, we all have off days! :lol: ) but some of the people yesterday did my Swede in we're all there to have a great day out but some people's idea of a great day out spoils it for others. I used to go on the Rams buses and enjoyed the days out where a nudge in the right direction was often enough to let people know there were boundaries etc. In fact one memorable trip was when we went to Crewe (mid week cup replay I think) and we were on Waynes coach....funny thing was that he got thrown out of the ground and he was in charge of our coach! :lol: Still it was a laugh but remained within the limits of decency!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Got on at Cardiff got off in Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Got on at Cardiff , got off at cardiff , then have to walk back home to Newport :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

In the front with the kids so the adults can watch them you know what they are like from Newport :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:19 pm

was a good trip and a great day ruined by a game of football. ahh well who is doin hull ?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

with that bus and driver....hull will easily take 7 hours lol chip shop on the way back was a great call, needed food bigtime

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm

lewis91 wrote:with that bus and driver....hull will easily take 7 hours lol chip shop on the way back was a great call, needed food bigtime

gotta be done tho. i want to make it to 20 away trips this season though. im on 13 at the moment if you count ireland to watch wales.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
lewis91 wrote:with that bus and driver....hull will easily take 7 hours lol chip shop on the way back was a great call, needed food bigtime

gotta be done tho. i want to make it to 20 away trips this season though. im on 13 at the moment if you count ireland to watch wales.

lol big debate whether to count the wales trip :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Can't wait for Hull.

I have a few bottles of Jagermeister from holiday lying around, shall I bring some? ;) ;) ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Can't wait for Hull.

I have a few bottles of Jagermeister from holiday lying around, shall I bring some? ;) ;) ;)

after what happened on the bus yesterday...u might be taking a big risk there mate :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

We can buy a paddling pool for a toilet instead. More to aim for :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:We can buy a paddling pool for a toilet instead. More to aim for :ayatollah:

lol that will fill way too easily! the bin was 3/4 full and swishing big time!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 pm

It took me a day to recover from my jagermeister session the day we played Scunthorpe, rough as feck. Never stops me from repeating it the next time though.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:

It took me a day to recover from my jagermeister session the day we played Scunthorpe, rough as feck. Never stops me from repeating it the next time though.

Good man Chris, Jager can be lethal, first few times for me was death. I will bring plenty for everyone, I got the bottles stupidly cheap in Mallorca, so the next bus trip will fly :ayatollah:

Good meeting you yesterday mate

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

Good man Chris, Jager can be lethal, first few times for me was death. I will bring plenty for everyone, I got the bottles stupidly cheap in Mallorca, so the next bus trip will fly :ayatollah:

Good meeting you yesterday mate

It was great having a chat with you fella. Not sure what my next away trip is going to be yet but I will be bringing back plenty of vodka and jagermeister from Poland next month that I'll share around on the Forum bus.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Sounds like sick bags all round on the return trip then boys. :shock:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

What the feck is in them drinks. I need to know what it was that turned my boy into a cross between superman and Mike Tyson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

Nuclearblue wrote:What the feck is in them drinks. I need to know what it was that turned my boy into a cross between superman and Mike Tyson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its just herbs and stuff, it is deadly though. Supposedly the nazis used it when operating on injured soldiers :o