Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THAT FLAG THE POLICE AND STEWARDS WANTED SO BADLY

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

What was on it? Also, was anyone arrested because of it? :o

Re: THAT FLAG THE POLICE AND STEWARDS WANTED SO BADLY

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:02 pm

it said something like "miners strike 84 -85 we wlll never forget what you done to us" :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 pm

blue nile wrote:it said something like "miners strike 84 -85 we wlll never forget what you done to us" :ayatollah:

Is that all? I thought it was something to do with national security the way the Nazi stewards were acting. :o :o :o

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Was it removed?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:11 pm

i saw swansea written on there ??

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 pm

PtB wrote:Was it removed?

It was initially held up, but when the police /stewards came to get it the lads hid it.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:22 pm

I saw one on facebook. Along the lines of "S. Wales 1984-5 loyal till the end, Nottingham, Scabs till you die"

Or something like that. If they can shout peado chants we can remind them of their cowardness.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

dont have a dig here lads, but can someone explain the story behind the flag ??

cheers. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

simon insole stopped the nazi stewards from wasding in one OB had his helmet knocked off thought it was going to turn nasty, but fair play our Heddlu sorted it out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Feeling still run very very deep over the miners strike, and to those who lived in the south wales valleys i dont think it will ever go away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I saw one on facebook. Along the lines of "S. Wales 1984-5 loyal till the end, Nottingham, Scabs till you die"

Or something like that. If they can shout peado chants we can remind them of their cowardness.

It was something similar to that.
But as Baz said, fair play to Simon Insole for getting those idiot stewards out of there

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:simon insole stopped the nazi stewards from wasding in one OB had his helmet knocked off thought it was going to turn nasty, but fair play our Heddlu sorted it out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Feeling still run very very deep over the miners strike, and to those who lived in the south wales valleys i dont think it will ever go away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

True Baz, Simon told them to with draw and asked for Fans to be left, which then resulted in NO TROUBLE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I saw one on facebook. Along the lines of "S. Wales 1984-5 loyal till the end, Nottingham, Scabs till you die"

It was something similar to that.
But as Baz said, fair play to Simon Insole for getting those idiot stewards out of there

Yes it did say something like that.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm

I think thats it.

They left the guy who got arrested out at 10 pm, has to make his own way home :evil:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

That tw*t of a steward who instigated it was not chesty when he bumped into a few of us outside the ground after.