Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will QPR Miss

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Shaun Derry for the next 2 games? A real dog of war is Mr Derry and yesterday he picked up his 10th yellow card of the season so he gets an automatic 2 match suspension.

Shaun Derry plays the midfield anchor role for QPR and does a brilliant job of protecting the back 4 but with games against Ipswich at home and Middlesbrough away.

This will be a big test for QPR to lose such a pivotal player to their team if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Will QPR Miss

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Yes definately, derry sits there so taarabt can do his stuff.....a real big miss imo

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:23 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Yes definately, derry sits there so taarabt can do his stuff.....a real big miss imo

I just realised they will be missing Ephraim their other midfield dog against Ipswich as well, now that's a really interesting test for them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

havnt qpr got a few injuries to?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 pm

perko84 wrote:havnt qpr got a few injuries to?

I think Agyeman is out for a while and Mackie is out for the rest of the season. Also Tommy Smith did his hamstring the other week but not sure how long he will be out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: