Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Points with Jay points without Jay..........

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:38 pm

If anyone has the stats this I would be interested ????

He's way off form at the moment but it will come together shortly, he needs to hit form for his next move or premiership with us. He will also be desperate to be top goal scorere this years he's still there when he hasn't played for months.

Stick with him boy's he's are most influential player this season so far and needs our support...........
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Points with Jay points without Jay..........

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:If anyone has the stats this I would be interested ????

He's way off form at the moment but it will come together shortly, he needs to hit form for his next move or premiership with us. He will also be desperate to be top goal scorere this years he's still there when he hasn't played for months.

Stick with him boy's he's are most influential player this season so far and needs our support...........

So would I :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can give you DJ's 115 games 1 nil down come back to Win 9 games in 6 years .

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 pm

he needs to find form quickly,time is something not on our side,i would drop him and give parkin a game,he seems to upset the defence when he is on the pitch :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

krab wrote:

he needs to find form quickly,time is something not on our side,i would drop him and give parkin a game,he seems to upset the defence when he is on the pitch :ayatollah:

Personally I wouldn't but if Jay was dropped it may give him the kick up the arse, he needs to get himself going again ????

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Those stats are bad and we all do dread it when we go behind for that reason !!!

If Jay had been on form though he would have scored early at Swansea and Nottingham, and that could have made such a difference !!!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Those stats are bad and we all do dread it when we go behind for that reason !!!

If Jay had been on form though he would have scored early at Swansea and Nottingham, and that could have made such a difference !!!!

he is not on form and we just havent got enough games to wait,i hope he gets going and finds the net tuesday,but if not then parkin hgas to have more than 10minutes of a game :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 pm

The stats are 44 points with Jay and 11 points without him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

krab wrote:

what game do you drop jay for though? yes he is out of form and doesnt seem to be trying much but you dont know when thats gonna change. parkin does do a good job of causing defenders problems but his first touch isnt as good as jays. and jay does have a lot more skill, tough choice to make. id do agree with giving parkin more of a chance it just knowing when.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

castleblue wrote:

The stats are 44 points with Jay and 11 points without him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To add to castleblues post 23 games played and 9 games Jay did not start, of which we lost 5 of them.

If my maths is correct ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
castleblue wrote:

To add to castleblues post 23 games played and 9 games Jay did not start, of which we lost 5 of them.

If my maths is correct ;)

stats mean nothing,records are there to be broken,let jay start a game but if he isnt performing in the first half bring on tiny :D :D :D :ayatollah: