Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DJ HAS TO SORT THESE STATS OUT IF WE ARE TO GO UP "

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:44 pm

" DJ HAS TO SORT THESE STATS OUT IF WE ARE TO GO UP "

In 6 years We have come back to Win 9 games out of a Possible 115 games when 1 Nil down, We went nearly 2 Seasons once without coming back to Win one game.

To me this is a Big Worry.

And its not pick on DJ time, its Facts and it is very very Worrying.

Re: " DJ HAS TO SORT THESE STATS OUT IF WE ARE TO GO UP "

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

My thoughts are Jones finds it impossible to motivate players

We need someone who will stick a rocket up there arses when things are not goiing right

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:51 pm

How many of those games did we draw ? Let's get rid of DJ now , get a settled club and then go on and win the title. We're obviously goin nowehere this season and the lads brought in during the January window have failed to stem the tide . :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:My thoughts are Jones finds it impossible to motivate players

We need someone who will stick a rocket up there arses when things are not goiing right

totally agree,i dont want to be told to keep the faith,i want a team that desire nothing less than a win,simple really :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Coco wrote:How many of those games did we draw ? Let's get rid of DJ now , get a settled club and then go on and win the title. We're obviously goin nowehere this season and the lads brought in during the January window have failed to stem the tide . :ayatollah:

We have to stay with him now and give him his last Season, no other choice now, its to late.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Shocking statistic, i knew it was something like that, but i thought we were in at least double figures for wins.

When we go 1-0 down now, i pretty much give up hope on us getting a win.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Even if we get to the prem I think DJ won't last the season. He constantly goes on about the doom and gloom merchants yet every press conference he snaps at every question and is just a plain miserable b*stard. If that's the way he comes across to the players its no wonder motivation is lacking! He would wanna make me slit my wrists

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Jones has to go now!!stands there arms folded game after game,no motivation,no plan B,no fire in his belly.The way City are playing,they need someone that will kick their arses when things are not going right!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm

all he needs to do is convince the squad each week their playing leeds! see simples..

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm

andy 189 wrote:all he needs to do is convince the squad each week their playing leeds! see simples..

:lol: :lol:

I will go with that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Christ when you see those stats that scares me I think Jones will fail in the premiership lets be honest our club have stuck with him when supporters wanted him out but he always says that he has no money but he has had money and this season if he fails with the squad he has now then Jones needs to retire

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" DJ HAS TO SORT THESE STATS OUT IF WE ARE TO GO UP "

In 6 years We have come back to Win 9 games out of a Possible 115 games when 1 Nil down, We went nearly 2 Seasons once without coming back to Win one game.

Annis your not far out with yout statistics but the actual figures are out of the 262 league games that DJ has been manager we have conceded the first goal in 120 matches. After conceding the first goal we have won 10 matches, drawn 28 matches and lost 82 of the 120 games.

So when we have conceded first we have only won 8% of the games and won / drawn 31% and lost 69% which is extremely disappointing.

For the record the 10 games we won after going behind are;

9/8/2005 Home Leeds Utd 2-1
1/9/2007 Away Norwich 2-1
8/12/2007 Home Colchester 4-1
29/12/2007 Away Preston 2-1
18/3/2009 Home Watford 2-1
16/3/2010 Home Coventry 2-1
3/4/2010 Home Swansea 2-1
24/4/2010 Home Sheff Wed 3-2
25/9/2010 Home Millwall 2-1
16/10/2010 Home Bristol City 3-2

So only twice in his 5 years has a DJ team won away from home after conceding the first goal, incredible but the clearest example of his No Plan B :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Annis, more of a worry would be what would happen to us if we ever got to the premiership with those stats. Thats why DJ would be completely out of his depth if we were promoted.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Annis, more of a worry would be what would happen to us if we ever got to the premiership with those stats. Thats why DJ would be completely out of his depth if we were promoted.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:12 pm

daviesg wrote:Jones has to go now!!stands there arms folded game after game,no motivation,no plan B,no fire in his belly.The way City are playing,they need someone that will kick their arses when things are not going right!!

I am sorry but i have to disagree with that post. He has to take his hands out of his pockets before he can fold them :lol: :lol: :lol: