Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ALI YASSINE

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 pm

So why in the past couple of months has the club via ali deemed it appropriate for the introduction of welsh into the announcements, would the club like to be cast into the welsh premier league?, I wonder how many members this forum would have if in welsh onlyor how many books Annis would have sold if written in Welsh only?.[/quote]

Sorry you are right, what on earth was I thinking before about it being alright for announcement being made in Welsh as well as English at our games.

While we are on the subject of different languages don’t you find it really irritating when you are flying on board a foreign airline and they have the cheek to make announcements and the safety demo in their respective language, surely they should have realised by now that everything should be spoken in English and the time they would have saved.

Disrespectful feckers ey!!![/quote]

English is the international language of the skies that is a FACT.

I don't have a problem with the welsh stuff but why should it take priority? I have spoken to ali about this his answer was not satisfactory.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/ ... 22197.html
http://tandemworldview.org/?p=257

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:So why in the past couple of months has the club via ali deemed it appropriate for the introduction of welsh into the announcements, would the club like to be cast into the welsh premier league?, I wonder how many members this forum would have if in welsh onlyor how many books Annis would have sold if written in Welsh only?.

Sorry you are right, what on earth was I thinking before about it being alright for announcement being made in Welsh as well as English at our games.

While we are on the subject of different languages don’t you find it really irritating when you are flying on board a foreign airline and they have the cheek to make announcements and the safety demo in their respective language, surely they should have realised by now that everything should be spoken in English and the time they would have saved.

Disrespectful feckers ey!!![/quote]

English is the international language of the skies that is a FA

I don't have a problem with the welsh stuff but why should it take priority? I have spoken to ali about this his answer was not satisfactory.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/ ... 22197.html
http://tandemworldview.org/?p=257[/quote]

You on the pop fella?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 pm

But we are Welsh. :? :? :?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Marc wrote:But we are Welsh. :? :? :?

According to blueinheath we need to all speak German, as thats the queen's native language! :shock:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:BTW The queens english is actually german! f*cking biggest parasites in society.

And what relevence is that?

Imagine a bradford fire at NP and ALI bleating on in welsh about fire exits and stuff, just imagine the outcome!!!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:56 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

According to blueinheath we need to all speak German, as thats the queen's native language! :shock:

Well, Ninian she's not my Queen. I'm Welsh. :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Berwyn wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:
Marc wrote:Are you Welsh?? just wondering.

Made in Wales. lived in Wales for 50 years been a ccfc fan for 42 years, born and lived in engerland for 6 weeks.

Hearing Welsh being spoken in Wales? Whatever will they think of next? Now if we could get France to only speak english then you'd be a happy boy.

Seriously though, if you don't like hearing Welsh being spoken in Wales then I suggest you f**k off back to england.

seiously Go and leak a few more emails

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:BTW The queens english is actually german! f*cking biggest parasites in society.

Imagine a bradford fire at NP and ALI bleating on in welsh about fire exits and stuff, just imagine the outcome!!!!

What is the relevance in a tragedy and people speaking their own language? Lay off the cider fella ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Marc wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

Well, Ninian she's not my Queen. I'm Welsh. :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Biggest benefit fraud in the UK :evil:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Marc wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

I'm sure our lads in Afghanistan and Iraq take comfort from you.

I've never heard the queen speak German , can you provide a link and not an ancestory one?.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 pm

quote="BlueInHeath"]
Marc wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

According to blueinheath we need to all speak German, as thats the queen's native language! :shock:/quote]

Well, Ninian she's not my Queen. I'm Welsh. :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:/quote]

I'm sure our lads in Afghanistan and Iraq take comfort from you.

I've never heard the queen speak German , can you provide a link and not an ancestory one?.

You know the heritage funny man...jog on :ayatollah: oh and don't have another pint of wife-beater what ever you do ;)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Please don't Insult our Intelligence by posting an emotive post about our war heroes. Stick to the post.

You've basically Insulted a vast majority of your fellow Welshmen and Welshwoman with your post. I'll say it again.WE ARE WELSH. :D :D :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:

What is the relevance in a tragedy and people speaking their own language? Lay off the cider fella ;)

I would think that in the event of a tragedy instructions given out in a language not understood by the majority would have a terrible outcome dont you think? no longer drink cider butt, lager all the way.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:

You would have to be a bit daft not to know where the fire exists are wouldn't you?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:You are one ignorant f**k. Now f**k off and crawl back underneath ur stone. tw*t.

Ruislip Blue wrote:You are one ignorant f**k. Now f**k off and crawl back underneath ur stone. tw*t.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm

quote="BlueInHeath"]
NinianSHEEP wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:BTW The queens english is actually german! f*cking biggest parasites in society./quote]

Imagine a bradford fire at NP and ALI bleating on in welsh about fire exits and stuff, just imagine the outcome!!!!/quote]

I would think that in the event of a tragedy instructions given out in a language not understood by the majority would have a terrible outcome dont you think? no longer drink cider butt, lager all the way./quote]

Concrete stadiums these days butt! Were welsh and the annoucer in the stadium is bilingual, We Live In Wales, havent u noticed the road signs which helpfully translate OUR language
Just for you...

ARAF....:- SLOW DOWN! And whatever your on best u have a coffee eh butt?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm

What's the harm in announcements being made in 2 languages? It is when we start having them in 18 different languages that we have a problem.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:What's the harm in announcements being made in 2 languages? It is when we start having them in 18 different languages that we have a problem.

Man City? :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:27 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:Was nice to hear a stadium announcer yesterday without the yaki da rubbish which is given preference in our stadium for the 3 welsh speakers who attend, it's another instance of the majority of fans being treated like shit in preference of the taffia.

crazy post!

absurd that we live in Wales (most of us), support a welsh team, based in the capital city of Wales and the Ali announces things in both Welsh and English! The cheek of it! :shock:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Marc wrote:Please don't Insult our Intelligence by posting an emotive post about our war heroes. Stick to the post.

You've basically Insulted a vast majority of your fellow Welshmen and Welshwoman with your post. I'll say it again.WE ARE WELSH. :D :D :D

YOu insult them marc with your anti British view, I'm a proud Welshman who also takes pride in being British(that's what it says on my passport), I'm a majority English speaking Welshman at the ccs. Cardiff City have never failed to take my £600 season ticket money written out in English.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

[/quote]

You would have to be a bit daft not to know where the fire exists are wouldn't you?[/quote]

would you?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:
Marc wrote:Please don't Insult our Intelligence by posting an emotive post about our war heroes. Stick to the post.

YOu insult them marc with your anti British view, I'm a proud Welshman who also takes pride in being British(that's what it says on my passport), I'm a majority English speaking Welshman at the ccs. Cardiff City have never failed to take my £600 season ticket money written out in English.

Anti British Veiw :shock: :shock: What the f**k are you on about :twisted: :twisted: Please explain what you mean.

You're a proud Welshman, but you don't like Welsh being spoken.. Get a grip mate, and please don't cast aspersions about me.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:38 pm

iv'e got 4 brothers who are season ticket holders, an uncle and about 15 friend who all go to every home game and all speak welsh. You're acting like he is making announcments in some middle eastern language and has no right to speak welsh. I has born and raised in Cardiff and am proud of the fact most of my family speak welsh. Now my daughter is in a welsh school and I hope when she starts coming with me to the city she can still hear Ali ''babbeling'' on in Welsh

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Marc wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:

Anti British Veiw :shock: :shock: What the f**k are you on about :twisted: :twisted: Please explain what you mean.

You're a proud Welshman, but you don't like Welsh being spoken.. Get a grip mate, and please don't cast aspersions about me.

you started it

where does it say you have to speak welsh to be proud welsh man, that is the taffia superiority complex do you think you cannot be a proud Welshman if you cannot speak the lingo?, that would rule out about 75% of the population!!!!!.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:What's the harm in announcements being made in 2 languages? It is when we start having them in 18 different languages that we have a problem.

But people can moan about 18 different languages, this country has 2 official languages and this clown is taking offense at 1 being used

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Sorry, I thought this was a serious debate, but with the "You started it" response.. I realise It's a wind up. Have a nice day.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm

ashccfc wrote:

But people can moan about 18 different languages, this country has 2 official languages and this clown is taking offense at 1 being used

Fukin hell, someone has a different opinion to yours and they are a clown, so much for all opinions debate and shit, sorry i don't conform to the official line what ever it is!!!!!, the welsh language is so use full it should be made mandatory with anybody not learning it within 6 weeks to be shot. is that better? BUTT.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm

BlueInHeath wrote: would you?

:shock:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

you are a clown. I started this thread to highlight the achievements of our stadium announcer who fair play to him, sound like a great guy. I bet you're quiet at our games aint you. While the rest of us are singing 'Same old English' you just stand there shaking your head.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Marc wrote:Sorry, I thought this was a serious debate, but with the "You started it" response.. I realise It's a wind up. Have a nice day.

I was having a nice day, you twigged it too soon!!!