Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

celtic go marching and there fans were awesome

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 pm

i know this board is split when it comes to celtic and rangers two great football clubs with great support .but the celtic fans were awesome today when they got there third the songs and the bouncing up and down were fantastic..one old song that came out ofthe archives which we all used to sing was go home you bums go home you bums go you bums go home.have you notice in recent weeks fans celabrating with there backs to the players

Re: celtic go marching and there fans were awesome

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm sure any fans would be great whilst three up against their rivals.
Also it wasn't "go home you bums". It was "go home you huns".

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm sure any fans would be great whilst three up against their rivals.

but its still a song from the old days hail hail celtic

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Yeah fans were great, just a pity they only turn up for 3 games a season nowadays - it really is like the old days.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm sure any fans would be great whilst three up against their rivals.

but its still a song from the old days hail hail celtic

Hail my slightly hairy arse. Celtic are scum

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm

ha ha ha, funny as hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 great clubs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah, in a league were theres only 2 teams in there, shit league, :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Martyn, We agree on most things, but Never will I agree regarding the IRA SCUM.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:have you notice in recent weeks fans celabrating with there backs to the players

Thats a continental thing and has made its way over here, Man City fans have taken to it. Not to sure of the meaning of it all though.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

I dont really understand how Cardiff City can take the high road on the issues between rangers and celtic. Especially when we chant 'You can stick your royal family up your arse', or be it whether we are home or away will always find something to have a go at the english. Now im a proud Bluebird, Welshman, Catholic plus as an ex serviceman im a very proud loyalist. I dont agree with the stuff that Celtic supporters chant from their stands, but sometimes I dont agree with some of the chants that come from our own voices. I do believe we should look at ourselves before we criticize others.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

ninianblue wrote:ha ha ha, funny as hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 great clubs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah, in a league were theres only 2 teams in there, shit league, :ayatollah:

Well said. Great Scottish clubs based around one club that thinks it's Irish and draws it's spiritual leadership from a guy from Germany, and the other thinks it's English/Northern Irish and sings songs about a great warrior from Holland.

It truly bores me to tears and has absolutely nothing to do with football