Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

forum bus 1st timer

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

My first Forum Trip yesterday what a fantastic day..(except from the result)

I worked nights this week so hadn't slept since 12 mid day the previous day with the intentions of getting
forty winks on the way to nottingham BUT the adrelinen was kicking in and the atmopshere on the bus was GREAT!
so the sleep thing just was not going to happen...
Meeting everyone and putting name/faces to usernames was great too except for Baz pretty scary :shock: (in an ugly looking way) LOL only joking Baz.. :P

The coach made me laugh so much..watching the drinking challenge between baz and milly, the singing, banter at Annis by the way (whats the weather like in Newport today Annis?), :P
atmopshere when we arrived into nottingham and banter with everyone outside the coach....But best of all which made me nearly piss myself was Smithy drinking the jaegerbombs all morning then
while Nuclear went to the BIN for a piss.. gave Harry Potter(McLovin) his boy.. one to drink, everyone was cheering him on to down it including Nuclear who didn't realise it was his boy, but when he realised it was him
his face was a picture.. NO NO NO get it off him...LOL :lol: then giving us a procession of kissing his guns and more ...fantastic...

I've seen the highlights of the game now and have to say we played better than i thought.With plenty of chances and some great saves from camp..

The talk/debate with Annis and Carl was good hearing different views and experiences.. listening to those two giving their opinions was funny, like husband and wife lol.. :lol:

Any way just like to say cheers all and thanks for letting us onto the forum bus and keeping us well entertained...

and a thankyou to you Carl for the Organisation of it all.. Top Guy!!! :ayatollah:

Hope to see you all in the Ninian tuesday!!!

mark
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: forum bus 1st timer

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

was one of the best forum trips ive been on and ive done a few this season. it was only jus beaten by leeds coz of the result and the partying on the way home.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Really, Fish didn't get a mention :shock:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Really, Fish didn't get a mention :shock:

lol or me! i got thrown up on! christ i should get a mention :lol: . 2nd forum trip ive been on and havent been dissapointed one bit. forum trips are bonkers cant wait for the next away game

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Great trip, 1st time for my mates and they loved it. The bus is full of characters :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Glad you enjoyed it mate, always a good trip on the forum bus :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 pm

city112 wrote:My first Forum Trip yesterday what a fantastic day..(except from the result)

I worked nights this week so hadn't slept since 12 mid day the previous day with the intentions of getting
forty winks on the way to nottingham BUT the adrelinen was kicking in and the atmopshere on the bus was GREAT!
so the sleep thing just was not going to happen...
Meeting everyone and putting name/faces to usernames was great too except for Baz pretty scary :shock: (in an ugly looking way) LOL only joking Baz.. :P

The coach made me laugh so much..watching the drinking challenge between baz and milly, the singing, banter at Annis by the way (whats the weather like in Newport today Annis?), :P
atmopshere when we arrived into nottingham and banter with everyone outside the coach....But best of all which made me nearly piss myself was Smithy drinking the jaegerbombs all morning then
while Nuclear went to the BIN for a piss.. gave Harry Potter(McLovin) his boy.. one to drink, everyone was cheering him on to down it including Nuclear who didn't realise it was his boy, but when he realised it was him
his face was a picture.. NO NO NO get it off him...LOL :lol: then giving us a procession of kissing his guns and more ...fantastic...

I've seen the highlights of the game now and have to say we played better than i thought.With plenty of chances and some great saves from camp..

The talk/debate with Annis and Carl was good hearing different views and experiences.. listening to those two giving their opinions was funny, like husband and wife lol.. :lol:

Any way just like to say cheers all and thanks for letting us onto the forum bus and keeping us well entertained...

and a thankyou to you Carl for the Organisation of it all.. Top Guy!!! :ayatollah:

Hope to see you all in the Ninian tuesday!!!

mark
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mark,

Great to meet you and glad you enjoyed the Forum trip :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We always have a good laugh and have created great Friendships through them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

By the way the weather in Cardiff is a bit chilly :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you at future games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Can't wait for the next one! :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

fester you sir are a legend. too funny with your jokes. i dont think i stopped laughing yesterday honestly. i was the ginger guy near the back - u may remember but u might have had too many cans! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 pm

lewis91 wrote:fester you sir are a legend. too funny with your jokes. i dont think i stopped laughing yesterday honestly. i was the ginger guy near the back - u may remember but u might have had too many cans! :ayatollah:

Of course I remember you mate. :D :D :D

Cracking trip, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
lewis91 wrote:fester you sir are a legend. too funny with your jokes. i dont think i stopped laughing yesterday honestly. i was the ginger guy near the back - u may remember but u might have had too many cans! :ayatollah:

Of course I remember you mate. :D :D :D

Cracking trip, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ha ha great stuff, see you on the next trip! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 am

lewis91 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Really, Fish didn't get a mention :shock:

lol or me! i got thrown up on! christ i should get a mention :lol: . 2nd forum trip ive been on and havent been dissapointed one bit. forum trips are bonkers cant wait for the next away game

Sorry guys i did say thanks to everyone.. but so much went on it was hard to keep up with it all..must have laughed for 7hrs of that journey there and back :lol: ....
:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 am

chris_ccfc wrote:Glad you enjoyed it mate, always a good trip on the forum bus :ayatollah:

Yeah cheers Chris great day ...wish it could be more Saturday away day matches for me but my son Harrison who sat down the front plays sat mornings so my alliance lies with him but will have to make the midweek games ... :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

ha ha no worries mate. aslong as you enjoyed it. some right characters on the bus :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am

My boy already had 2 of those drinks before i went for a piss :lol: :lol: Smithy feeling bad on the way home well thats Karma for you :lol: :lol: :lol: