-------------------------
Swansea - 56 points
Cardiff - 55 points
Norwich - 55 points
Leeds - 53 points
------------------------
Leicester - 51 points
Burnley - 47 points

Do you realise that these lot have got to play eachother?

what if they get some draws. and we get on a decent run ;)

I believe and i dont care who disagrees, (probs most of you) that a draw on tuesday will be acceptable for us to eventually finish 2nd.

we might then be 3 points away from forest (with there game in hand) and also swansea and norwich. but when these lot play eachother they are going to be dropping points like flies how are they all going to be getting 3 points when there all playing eachother :)

when we play decent teams, on paper we can win them. we have played 6 top 8 teams out of our last games

leeds
norwich
watford
reading
swansea
scunthorpe
burnley
forest

how many of you would have taken one loss out of them lot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

actually most of you would have bitten eachothers head of if some one suggested we would only loose 1 out of them 8 games.

we took 15 points out of 24. against them teams :lol:

fantastic if you ask me

yes we lost against forest, but who else has won there this year :roll: :lol:

no one what so ever :lol:

Im certain Win or no win on tuesday that we will still finish in the top 2, just because of the fact that the teams around us wont all be picking up 3 points because of the fact that they got to play eachother.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHY CANT WE GET INTO THE AUTO'S ??

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 pm

we can its just everyone is always thinking were will struggle to finish in the play offs!
i get stressed when people from are own fan base rule us out! if players look at these forums and other places its not going to help them!
its not that im saying peoples opinions shouldnt be count for, i just think they should look at the league then the games we have to play and compare them to the other teams games left!

tuesday night is a bigger match that forset, if we win no worries. if we lose only made it harder but not IMPOSSIBLE!!!

be positive and support the boys!!

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm

glammy74 wrote:QPR - 61 points
Forest - 56 points (game in hand)
-------------------------
Swansea - 56 points
Cardiff - 55 points
Norwich - 55 points
Leeds - 53 points
------------------------
Leicester - 51 points
Burnley - 47 points

Do you realise that these lot have got to play eachother?

what if they get some draws. and we get on a decent run ;)

I believe and i dont care who disagrees, (probs most of you) that a draw on tuesday will be acceptable for us to eventually finish 2nd.

we might then be 3 points away from forest (with there game in hand) and also swansea and norwich. but when these lot play eachother they are going to be dropping points like flies how are they all going to be getting 3 points when there all playing eachother :)

when we play decent teams, on paper we can win them. we have played 6 top 8 teams out of our last games

leeds
norwich
watford
reading
swansea
scunthorpe
burnley
forest

how many of you would have taken one loss out of them lot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

actually most of you would have bitten eachothers head of if some one suggested we would only loose 1 out of them 8 games.

we took 15 points out of 24. against them teams :lol:

fantastic if you ask me

yes we lost against forest, but who else has won there this year :roll: :lol:

no one what so ever :lol:

Im certain Win or no win on tuesday that we will still finish in the top 2, just because of the fact that the teams around us wont all be picking up 3 points because of the fact that they got to play eachother.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can quote all the stats you want and I do hope we can gain an automatic spot but the odds are now slightly against us.
The only stats you need are that Forest are unlikely to lose at home and will most probably pick up as many away points as us. Also they have a game in hand and are a point above us with a superior goal diff. QPR on the other hand are six points ahead and have a vastly superior goal diff. Whilst it is possible to reel them both in, it would take both those teams to go on a bad run and also at the same time allow us to capitalise by going on an unbeaten run of our own. Our team recently has been at full strength and has played as well as Jones can get them to play yet our form is not good enough for the automatic spots.It is my beleif that Jones is incapable of getting this team to play to the level that would earn an automatic spot but I hope I am wrong.The longer our present form persists just makes it statistically more difficult to gain an automatic position.
I think the next month will crutially sort out where the teams will finish and I do hope you are right but the odds are now against us gaining that automatic spot. I have no doubt we will make the playoffs though but we all know what a lottery that is.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm

WE ARE BETTER OF NOW, ARE WE NOT :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 pm

we can and shoul acheive automatic promotion by the skin of our teeth. if we do i wreckon there will be only 1 point in it.

although i personally think we will finish 3rd a point behind forest (by the results on my predictor).

we wont know until the end of the burnley game. what i do know is we need to back the team and the manager until the end of the season. :ayatollah: