Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i think that JET should start tuesday

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm

i thought he came on against forest and done well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i think that JET should start tuesday

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

I think if JET plays as a striker again, then it should be because Bothroyd isn't playing. The two of them together can't do it. JET impressed me yesterday though, looked very keen to salvage something for us.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 pm

I thought JET had a good game when he came on, just watched the extended highlights on Cardiff Player and didn't realise how many good chances we had. JET's shot was a cracker with a bit of swerve and dip at the end, it was a desperate save by their keeper, almost caught him out, in fairness he made some great saves to keep us out.

The game was a bit of a blur first half for me, early start on the ale didn't help, the game was a lot better than I thought considering I was there , :oops: I think we deserved to have got something out of it in my opinion.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

to be honest, this is the guy that wenger thinks is the next ranaldo,,,,,,, im not that impressed by him,,,, although hes still young and needs time,,,,,?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 pm

I'd have him start on the right wing

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 pm

wenger is one of the best managers in the world in judging young talent anelka,fabregas etc he wouldnt waste his time with just anybody,i too was impressed with JET against forest,id start him instead of burkey on tuesday who looks really out of sorts lately,he has skill and keeps the ball well,i think theres more to come from him and has the talent to give championship level teams fits

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Thought JET was really impressive, look forward to him playing more

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Agreed, the team changed for the better when he came on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

its defo another headache that DJ has to add to the growng list :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 pm

start jet leave bothroyd on the bench!! it seems bothroyd is in a comfort zone, kick up the ass do him good!! then bring him on for the last 20 mins!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

I'd have JET starting on up top with Parkin just to rest Bothroyd or put him on the right instead of Burke. Burke didn't do too much yesterday and is clearly lacking match sharpness.