Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone here in 106 next year?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 pm

I renewed my season ticket for block 106 row s and was wondering if any of you guys are in or around this area could tell me if it's any good I'm currently seated in block 118 over in the Ninian but due to the sit down brigade I'm reluctantly moving :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Anyone here in 106 next year?

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Got a season ticket in 106, row CC. Got a good group of people where i am and just renewed my ticket for next season.
Sure you will enjoy it!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Hope so mate there's a good set of lads where i am at the moment but the club wants zero tolerance on standing in 118 :evil:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:13 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Hope so mate there's a good set of lads where i am at the moment but the club wants zero tolerance on standing in 118 :evil:

You'll be able to stand as much as you like in 106 mate, I SIT in105, briliant support/singing from those boys in 106.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Hope so mate there's a good set of lads where i am at the moment but the club wants zero tolerance on standing in 118 :evil:

You'll be able to stand as much as you like in 106 mate, I SIT in105, briliant support/singing from those boys in 106.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy with that :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: