Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help needed !!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm

I need help - As an ex-pat living in Canada for too many years - Why did Everton & Chelsea go to penalties yesterday ?

Whatever happened to F.A. cup replays ?

And if its a stupid question to some, then I apologise in advance :old:

Re: Help needed !!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm

it was a round 4 replay as its a game behind one of the games got postponed for some reason dont know why tho. same as man city notts county that was round 4 replay aswell. they play their round 5 games on the day of the round 5 replay

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

a horse with no name wrote:it was a round 4 replay as its a game behind one of the games got postponed for some reason dont know why tho. same as man city notts county that was round 4 replay aswell. they play their round 5 games on the day of the round 5 replay

Shit thx ............... You are the best sir !!!

Very, very :old:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 pm

CCFC Toronto wrote:I need help - As an ex-pat living in Canada for too many years - Why did Everton & Chelsea go to penalties yesterday ?

Whatever happened to F.A. cup replays ?

And if its a stupid question to some, then I apologise in advance :old:

The 1st game was on Jan 29th...Everton 1-1 Chelsea..Yesterday was the replay.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Over here I get a lot of live & delayed coverage of British football, I have Setanta, ESPN, Sportsnet , an Italian chanel, a South American chanel all devoted to football, and we seem to get a lot of Sky & ITV football aswell ............... And still I guess I am not fully up to date !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you gentlemen ................ 3 points Tuesday please ! :)

:ayatollah:

:old: