Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYDS TWITTER

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 pm

"We had the best chances and if it wasn't for the mom performance from Camp we would have won.

"Everyone worked hard to get back into game today I think that showed , but then we threw it away . Everyone is gutted .

"Fans were superb as always !! We will get back on track starting from tuesday"

:ayatollah:

Re: JAY BOTHROYDS TWITTER

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:"We had the best chances and if it wasn't for the mom performance from Camp we would have won.

"Everyone worked hard to get back into game today I think that showed , but then we threw it away . Everyone is gutted .

at least it sounds like they want to make amends for tuesday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 pm

chippy909 wrote:"We had the best chances and if it wasn't for the mom performance from Camp we would have won.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

he says this all the time :lol:

he replied to me on twitter last week saying he's going to start taking his chances better starting with Forest :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

bleed_blue wrote:he says this all the time :lol:

he replied to me on twitter last week saying he's going to start taking his chances better starting with Forest :roll: :roll: :roll:

I would be happy if he just rode a tackle and stayed on his feet once in a while.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:46 pm

yeh just ask im to stay on his feet for 90 mins and we would have another 4 chances,
not dropping and kissing the grass whenever someone farts in his direction

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

He knows how to talk the talk doesn't he! :)

I still don't think he's 100% or confident with his fitness yet. It would help if he stayed up but I think he just uses it as time to sit out and re-gain some energy. I am certain Bothroyd has more to give yet. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:51 pm

He can talk the talk OK !! But when it comes to walk the walk..........he f*cking falls over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He can talk the talk OK !! But when it comes to walk the walk..........he f*cking falls over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, I'm thinking back to all those jokes people made when he walked down the M4 after his car got stuck. Some of them were priceless. :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Zabier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:He can talk the talk OK !! But when it comes to walk the walk..........he f*cking falls over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, I'm thinking back to all those jokes people made when he walked down the M4 after his car got stuck. Some of them were priceless. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes remember that thread.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

its all very well saying things like this. but looking at bothroyds recent performances he isnt taking that out onto the pitch

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

i think one goal will get him going