Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A ban on negativity

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am

ELY BOY wrote:Please can we all leave the negative comments til the end of the season and give the team 100%. Some don't like Dai Jones, some don't like the CCS (me included) but the players need our support and backing for the remainding fixtures. I really think we can get automatic promotion, we need automatic promotion so let's support the boys, do our bit and if we are let down then vent at the end of the season. BLUE ARMY! Were going up as f'ing champions!

Oh not one of these again.

Why can't some people understand the difference between a MESSAGE BOARD and a FOOTBALL STADIUM? A message board is for exchanging opinions from all kinds of different viewpoints (yes even those that don't like stadiums and managers should get an airing) while a football stadium IS THE place where we forget all of that and back the team until the final whistle.

TBH if we ban anything on this MB which deviates away from the 'aren't we brilliant' (even if we are shite) then it will die a very quick death indeed.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 am

ELY BOY wrote:Please can we all leave the negative comments til the end of the season and give the team 100%. Some don't like Dai Jones, some don't like the CCS (me included) but the players need our support and backing for the remainding fixtures. I really think we can get automatic promotion, we need automatic promotion so let's support the boys, do our bit and if we are let down then vent at the end of the season. BLUE ARMY! Were going up as f'ing champions!

Simon, Its best we take our frustration out on a mb/forum than during a game. Once I am there Tuesday night, IT WILL BE COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 am

ELY BOY wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon, Its best we take our frustration out on a mb/forum than during a game. Once I am there Tuesday night, IT WILL BE COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree mate but I'd rather save the frustration and cheer the boys on. I'm going home later to look at my ninian park photos and sob into my pillow haha

Simon, I enjoy your comments o here as they are always positive unlike mine :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 am

ELY BOY wrote:If people put half as much effort into creating an atmosphere as they do moaning then we might have a decent stadium. Anyway you're right, not another one of these posts again, as I may aswell be banging my head against a brick wall. I look forward to sitting quietly tueasday muttering under my breathe and booing the team should they not score more than ten or maybe I should let people have their opinions and just not come on boards to read them as rather like the reason I left facebook they usually wind me up. f**k me I'm iin a negative mood this morning :|

It takes more muscles to frown than to smile as well! :D

I'll still post about things that piss me off on here but at games I'll always be positive (unless the players get lazy or complacent) and encourage them on. There's no benefit to booing or slating but in fairness, I think the majority share our view.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorry, but we cannot all blindly sweep all this under the carpet. Cardiff City
have the best PLAYERS in this division. But we have never come close to
looking like one of the best TEAMS.

In every other walk of life the buck would stop with the manager. Jones just
cannot find fault in himself/his tactics/his man management. He blames the
'youngsters' he blames the fans, he blames the squad, he blames 'tiredness'
he even blames f*cking messageboards

A manager in ANY business who cannot see fault in himself is ultimately a bad
manager

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 pm

when you click on general chat there should two diff links, positive chat and negative chat lol

... wonder which would be more popular? ;)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

we are all gonna die oneday :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

I am always there supporting the city but I do have a moan on here but I am never negative at the ground unless its at the officials.

We do need to get the atmosphere back though

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Positive Post
Good news at the end of this season
1 we go up or
2 DJ goes
either way I will be happy