Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANY NEWS ON NEW PLAYERS ?

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I know DJ keeps things hush hush , but is he still looking at any one to bring in? we could see Rambo go at any time.

Re: ANY NEWS ON NEW PLAYERS ?

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I know DJ keeps things hush hush , but is he still looking at any one to bring in? we could see Rambo go at any time.

he's deffo looking for another defender, i think danny wilson is a prime target
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 pm

I still think we should be getting the results we need with these players and if we can't get them with these players then what says we'll get them if we add new players? I'll more than welcome certain new individuals mind but won't hold out much hope of them boosting our chances.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Zabier wrote:I still think we should be getting the results we need with these players and if we can't get them with these players then what says we'll get them if we add new players? I'll more than welcome certain new individuals mind but won't hold out much hope of them boosting our chances.

Yes your right we should be ,but if Rambo was to go and whitts is not up to his best I would say also we need cover for Quinn or Keinan as we know Naylor is not up to it. I think we are low on 2 quality players .

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Danny Wilson would be a quality signing!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Zabier wrote:I still think we should be getting the results we need with these players and if we can't get them with these players then what says we'll get them if we add new players? I'll more than welcome certain new individuals mind but won't hold out much hope of them boosting our chances.

Yes your right we should be ,but if Rambo was to go and whitts is not up to his best I would say also we need cover for Quinn or Keinan as we know Naylor is not up to it. I think we are low on 2 quality players .

I refuse to believe Ramsey is ever leaving us. The same goes for Bellamy. When reality hits me and I realise they could well be leaving us soon I just rock backwards and forwards shaking and crying. It's not going to happen got it! :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm

We need a good keeper as well

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Zabier wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I refuse to believe Ramsey is ever leaving us. The same goes for Bellamy. When reality hits me and I realise they could well be leaving us soon I just rock backwards and forwards shaking and crying. It's not going to happen got it! :D

Well sorry but I live in the real world , I would love to think like you, but you must be real.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:We need a good keeper as well

Yep once again your right our keepers are ok ,but a good quality keeper can and do win games for you!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Welshcitydragon... being real when it comes to Cardiff City would end me. How do you think Blazing Saddles got like he is now?! Driven insane with positivity by Cardiff City! :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Zabier wrote:Welshcitydragon... being real when it comes to Cardiff City would end me. How do you think Blazing Saddles got like he is now?! Driven insane with positivity by Cardiff City! :D

O shit ! thats sad,and I thought it was sniffing glue :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:53 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Zabier wrote:Welshcitydragon... being real when it comes to Cardiff City would end me. How do you think Blazing Saddles got like he is now?! Driven insane with positivity by Cardiff City! :D

O shit ! thats sad,and I thought it was sniffing glue :D

Hahaha, actually that would explain it better! Let's stick (pardon the pun) with the glue reason! :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

we need a striker in on loan if chops is out for a while