Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Team for tomorrow night

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Heaton

quinn hudson keinan mc naughton

Jet ramsey (if fit) oli whttingham

bothroyd bellamy

subs: marshall ,naylor, blake, mc phail ,koumas parkin,burke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: My Team for tomorrow night

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm

I wish Chops was fit for this game :(

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

and me :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm

I love Chops... and Kev... I'll even say I love Quinn. I know it was a horrendous tackle that led to Forest's goal but Jesus did he f*cking catch that player! :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Zabier wrote:I love Chops... and Kev... I'll even say I love Quinn. I know it was a horrendous tackle that led to Forest's goal but Jesus did he f*cking catch that player! :D

Quinn is what we have needed at the back all season. Someone to get stuck in and kick a f**ker up when needed. He's hardly been beaten by his man since he's come back and adds a bit of size and tenacity to the team.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:
.....................................................Heaton............................................

.......... quinn ....................... hudson ....................keinan ...........................Mc naughton

.............................. ........................... OLI .................................

.............. Burke............ramsey (if fit) ........ McPhail ........ ..................... bellamy

............................................... bothroyd .........................................

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

---------------------------------Heaton-------------------------------

Quinn-----------------Hudson--------------Keinan-------------------Kev

------------------------Whitts------------------Olly-----------------------------

-------------JET-------------------Ramsey-----------------Bellamy

------------------------------- Bothroyd---------------------------------------

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 pm

glammy74 wrote:---------------------------------Heaton-------------------------------

------------------------Whitts------------------Olly-----------------------------

That's the side I'd pick
With mcphail and burke coming on for jet and witts second half

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

glammy spot on with team and formation,jay needs to stay up top where we need him hold the ball up and get on the end of things, not in our own half or on the floor lookin up to the ref hes a big boy come on jay lets get with it. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

glammy74 wrote:---------------------------------Heaton-------------------------------

spot on there glammy

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:20 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

spot on there glammy

Yeah, I agree with that. Except maybe swap Whittingham with Ramsey or push Whitts up with Ramsey. Andy King MUST be dealt with!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Zabier wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

spot on there glammy

Yeah, I agree with that. Except maybe swap Whittingham with Ramsey or push Whitts up with Ramsey. Andy King MUST be dealt with!

just stick olly on king. wellens isnt going to come forward much. he'll have his work cut out on ramsey ;)

olofinjana can just man mark king, wellens will be marking ramsey which leaves whitts do so what ever he wants
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Kev is going to mark Gallagher out of the game as well whilst Hudson will have Yakubu in his back pocket. I am feeling positive about tomorrow night! ;)

Leicester's defence still isn't the best around either.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Zabier wrote: Leicester's defence still isn't the best around either.

looking at there defenders who started against bristol city, they look very inexperienced indeed

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Yeah, I think Van Aanholt is extremely overrated. Waaay too naive defensively. Ben Mee looks a talent but is far from the finished article. Ricardo is a good shot stopper but has his weaknesses. Kyle Naughton is decent and so is Sol Bamba but their defence can certainly be exposed, particularly down the widths if we can get beyond them. I'm predicting Bellamy to make Naughton look like a right clown tomorrow.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Zabier wrote:Yeah, I think Van Aanholt is extremely overrated. Waaay too naive defensively. Ben Mee looks a talent but is far from the finished article. Ricardo is a good shot stopper but has his weaknesses. Kyle Naughton is decent and so is Sol Bamba but their defence can certainly be exposed, particularly down the widths if we can get beyond them. I'm predicting Bellamy to make Naughton look like a right clown tomorrow.

yeah they surely have there weeknesses

i feel that they have the same threat as us going forward.

but we own them on the wings and also on the full backs

which i think would be a good opertunity to start with burkey

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:06 am

I think the 4-5-1 tomorrow that you suggested is the right way to go. Personally though I'd have JET out wide with Burkey coming on later. I still feel Burkey is lacking match fitness. I just feel it's going to be a classic tomorrow.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 am

Zabier wrote:I think the 4-5-1 tomorrow that you suggested is the right way to go. Personally though I'd have JET out wide with Burkey coming on later. I still feel Burkey is lacking match fitness. I just feel it's going to be a classic tomorrow.

im feeling more confident about the game today ;) :lol: now, just at the fact that leicester have there defensive weeknesses. we all know how strong forest are at the back and we managed to get past them a couple of times.

and against leicesters young back 4 . i believe we will get many chances to score :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:02 am

I would play a 4-4-2 tomorrow ( No i am not DJ) ;)

Jay with Parkin or JET,with 2 wide who can go passed players.. Bellers and Burkey/JET.

The main reason is that Leicester keeper..Ricardo is not very good at sorting out crosses. ;)
Most Leicester fans i speak to will say that they want Weale in goalnot Ricardo who has played the las 2 games.
Leicester have lost just 1 game in the last 8...But they have only beatean 1 team in the top 8...JACKS :lol:
Andy King and The Yack have to be stopped,as imo these 2 are the main threat,along with Waghorn if he play.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: