Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How can DJ defend Jay....

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 pm

When he constantly falls to the ground in every match he plays.

This infuriates me and I can often be heard screaming at him from the grandstand.

To coin a phrase, he goes down quicker than a $20 hooker !

Re: How can DJ defend Jay....

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Jay tried to defend himself once but he got tripped up :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

he gonna be buried in the mud 2moz night judging by the pissing down rain today lol.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Its piising me off to, STAND UP JAY FOR F££C SAKE, YOU can shrug most defenders off so start doing it again :(

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Its pissing me off to, STAND UP JAY FOR F££C SAKE, YOU can shrug most defenders off so start doing it again :(

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

lips1 wrote:Its pissing me off to, STAND UP JAY FOR F££C SAKE, YOU can shrug most defenders off so start doing it again :(

Once more Chief please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

he can defend jay, all he got to do is touch him and he's on the floor :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm

lets hope that the Jay we had at the beginning of the season returns for tomorrows game. As without Chops we need that Jay back. Come on Jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

The Trooper wrote:When he constantly falls to the ground in every match he plays.

This infuriates me and I can often be heard screaming at him from the grandstand.

To coin a phrase, he goes down quicker than a $20 hooker !

He had a cast iron penalty not given away to QPR, and that would have given us a point and taken two off QPR.......

If it was any other player than Jay I am convinced he would have given it, Jays reputation for diving is going before him and costing us points, sort it out jay !!!!