Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra's injury........

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Was saddened to hear he has a broken bone in his ankle, some people will do anything to get a blue badge and be able to park in

a disabled bay !

For those of you who are religious, the good news is, there is a god, I prayed that Chopra would get injured and he be able to

experience the pain and suffering of genuinely sick people who need to park in disabled bays, and my prayers were answered !

Re: Chopra's injury........

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 pm

The Trooper wrote:Was saddened to hear he has a broken bone in his ankle, some people will do anything to get a blue badge and be able to park in

a disabled bay !

For those of you who are religious, the good news is, there is a god, I prayed that Chopra would get injured and he be able to

experience the pain and suffering of genuinely sick people who need to park in disabled bays, and my prayers were answered !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My MRS would LOL at that Chief she was fuming that he used a disabled bay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 pm

The Trooper wrote:Was saddened to hear he has a broken bone in his ankle, some people will do anything to get a blue
For those of you who are religious, the good news is, there is a god...

I honestly thought we were going to see a reference to Glenn Hoddle's thoughts on disabled people then! Luckily, we didn't! :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 am

The Trooper wrote:Was saddened to hear he has a broken bone in his ankle, some people will do anything to get a blue badge and be able to park in

a disabled bay !

WHERE YOUR PRAYS ANSWERED AGAIN TODAY :?: :evil: :evil: :evil: