Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

on holiday and no escape from AAs books!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Just been browsing the books at luton airport and what do I see but the complete chronicles of the soul crew.

Re: on holiday and no escape from AAs books!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Just been browsing the books at luton airport and what do I see but the complete chronicles of the soul crew.

I was walking down my local woods the other week and Annis popped out from behind a tree, opened a coat (wait for it, not what you dirty bastards are thinking!) and said 'pssst... mate... want a book? I've got all sorts' before revealing a load of books hanging on the inside of his coat. Then he was gone like a leaf in the wind. The man moves in mysterious ways. :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Zabier wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Just been browsing the books at luton airport and what do I see but the complete chronicles of the soul crew.

I was walking down my local woods the other week and Annis popped out from behind a tree, opened a coat (wait for it, not what you dirty bastards are thinking!) and said 'pssst... mate... want a book? I've got all sorts' before revealing a load of books hanging on the inside of his coat. Then he was gone like a leaf in the wind. The man moves in mysterious ways. :D

:lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Start a new thread.

"What is the furthest/ most unusual place you have ever spotted one of Annis' book?

The winner gets a copy of all of them! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

davids wrote:Start a new thread.

"What is the furthest/ most unusual place you have ever spotted one of Annis' book?

The winner gets a copy of all of them! :lol: :ayatollah:

Bonus point for getting a picture of you holding the book in said random place. :ayatollah: