Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leeds taking three thousand to the liberty how

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm

talking to a jack supporter today who made me laugh .he was telling methat dity leeds are bringing three thousand fans to the liberty i said how was that when you dont give us the same amount of tickets he replied you lot are mad has f**k i replied and you think leeds are choir boys he replied the last time they played each other down the liberty itwas quiet hostile.so i still cant understand how they are giving them al those tickets if they cant handle us how can they handle leeds and its not a bubble

Re: leeds taking three thousand to the liberty how

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

no rivalry between leeds and swansea.

i think there will be a bit of nonsence there saturday but nothing like there would be if we were there no restrictions.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 pm

i hate leeds but fair play they have a hell of a following

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm

murphy wrote:no rivalry between leeds and swansea.

i think there will be a bit of nonsence there saturday but nothing like there would be if we were there no restrictions.

not so sure about that murph swansea had a bit of a going over when they were in division one up at leeds

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Leeds have one of the best away following around. I also think they will have a few in the home end. So could be interesting

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Leeds have one of the best away following around. I also think they will have a few in the home end. So could be interesting

den haag are turning up for the big game against leeds.. they were seen arriving in their plimsoles and 80s prisoner cellblock jeans this morning. and dont forget toozey and tank with their gang with no tops on :lol:
leeds are trembling already :lol:
in reality they are probably on thier phones to leeds asking can we be friends and gang up on nasty cardiff one day :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Leeds have one of the best away following around. I also think they will have a few in the home end. So could be interesting

den haag are turning up for the big game against leeds.. they were seen arriving in their plimsoles and 80s prisoner cellblock jeans this morning. and dont forget toozey and tank with their gang with no tops on :lol:
leeds are trembling already :lol:
in reality they are probably on thier phones to leeds asking can we be friends and gang up on nasty cardiff one day :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

ITS NOT AS IF 3000 HAVE TO TRAVEL FROM LEEDS IS IT!!! ... HALF OF THOSE FANS WILL BE PLASTICS FROM WALES!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:talking to a jack supporter today who made me laugh .he was telling methat dity leeds are bringing three thousand fans to the liberty i said how was that when you dont give us the same amount of tickets he replied you lot are mad has f**k i replied and you think leeds are choir boys he replied the last time they played each other down the liberty itwas quiet hostile.so i still cant understand how they are giving them al those tickets if they cant handle us how can they handle leeds and its not a bubble

I hope both sets of fans and both teams get a right kicking, a couple of injuries and sendings off would be nice :D

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 pm

AHERNE wrote:ITS NOT AS IF 3000 HAVE TO TRAVEL FROM LEEDS IS IT!!! ... HALF OF THOSE FANS WILL BE PLASTICS FROM WALES!

exactly :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Hey why are we all moaning ? Leeds feck up the liberty, there shitty Town. Some Leeds will take a slap admittedly not many. Both horrible clubs get fined, points docked. WIN WIN WIN Bring it on i say :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:

not so sure about that murph swansea had a bit of a going over when they were in division one up at leeds

early 80's i bet most fans had a going over at leeds. Lets hope they do it to the jack cunts again, on and off the field. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Haven't the Leeds fans had a rule of unless you have been to 3 aways you can't get a ticket. That's why I said there will be Leeds fans in the home end.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 pm

I bet there WILL be trouble, especially if they got tickets in the home sections, it happened at Bristol City recently and now the Wurzels are making it a bubble in future!!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm

murphy wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

early 80's i bet most fans had a going over at leeds. Lets hope they do it to the jack cunts again, on and off the field. :ayatollah:

Not a chance, ;) ,by the way it's more than 3000, they are bringing down.
1000 from leeds the rest from the valleys no doubt.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i hate leeds but fair play they have a hell of a following

oi i heard that!!