Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgraceful

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

4 match ban for Milan player who butted Joe Jordan, if that had been a football fan lifetime ban and throw away the key!!!! talk about double standards, and they wonder why there is no respect for police.

Re: Disgraceful

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm

vince.alm wrote:4 match ban for Milan player who butted Joe Jordan, if that had been a football fan lifetime ban and throw away the key!!!! talk about double standards, and they wonder why there is no respect for police.

agree if that 1 of us doing that we be fecked gbh and abh and god knows what else

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:01 pm

he should face criminal c harges aswell the furry faced tw*t, joe jordans an old man :old:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:04 pm

It is surprising. The only thing I can think of to compare it to is Cantona's kick against the fan. He got 9months for that didn't he?

A 4match ban is laughable.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm

its not the police is it ?
its the courts who decide punishment

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:11 pm

But then again didn't that happen in a foreign land so sadly cant compare the sentence. But then again he would of got off scott free had it been over here. Welcome to a society that aint fair :cry:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Im sorry but comparing the two is laughable - a different country - different laws - ban given by a football association not the police...if jordan wanted to pursue the charge why didnt he - probably because he was ready to give it back to milan player!!

The police dont really care about football violence in Italy, we all saw that in 03 in milan !!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 pm

vince.alm wrote:4 match ban for Milan player who butted Joe Jordan, if that had been a football fan lifetime ban and throw away the key!!!! talk about double standards, and they wonder why there is no respect for police.

Vince I said something similar last week, in the view of recent sentences I questioned whether Gattusso should be banned for years.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Vince I said something similar last week, in the view of recent sentences I questioned whether Gattusso should be banned for years.

And it's not like he got any previous, as he. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 pm

give him 10 mins in a looked room wiyh joe jordan old man i think not jj would eat him 4 breakfast :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: