Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Sounds like a cracking atmos there tbf! :ayatollah:

Re: Anybody got an S4C stream that work

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm

http://iraqgoals.net/ch3.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Owain wrote:mms://s4clive.unique-media.tv/s4c_uk_live

Tidy Owain, I can see this in Bulgaria which is highly unusual. Much appreciated mate, a few drinkies of your choice next time I'm in UK.

Remember when you were a young lad on the "Cardiff City mailing list"? A little bit of a spat with some tw*t Timbo or some such fuckwit about the internet? I had full confidence that you do it, whatever became of timbo, I did look for him for a long time but nobody would tell me who he was. :evil:

Thanks again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

Tidy Owain, I can see this in Bulgaria which is highly unusual. Much appreciated mate, a few drinkies of your choice next time I'm in UK.

Remember when you were a young lad on the "Cardiff City mailing list"? A little bit of a spat with some tw*t Timbo or some such fuckwit about the internet? I had full confidence that you do it, whatever became of timbo, I did look for him for a long time but nobody would tell me who he was. :evil:

no probs,

not too sure who that was, think it may have been someone else :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

channel 134 through sky

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Owain wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

no probs,

not too sure who that was, think it may have been someone else :lol:

:lol:

Not me thats for sure, I was the one fully behind you, think I was banned for a while. Got myself banned from Yahoo Groups a couple of months ago, not just MM's mailing list but the whole yahoo groups thing! :lol:

One small complaint if I may, the TV feed seems to be about a minute behind the CCPlayer thing, lefty government nonsense I suppose. :roll: