Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i dont want to go to wembley this year

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 pm

truth :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i dont want to go to wembley this year

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 pm

If we dont go up automatically then i would love to go to Wembley. But hell not against those six fingered inbreds at 44 years of age the old ticker aint as strong as it used to be. I think i would have to hibernate or something :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If we dont go up automatically then i would love to go to Wembley. But hell not against those six fingered inbreds at 44 years of age the old ticker aint as strong as it used to be. I think i would have to hibernate or something :lol:

i had my day ruined by fans infront of me fighting(frightened my children to death) :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:If we dont go up automatically then i would love to go to Wembley. But hell not against those six fingered inbreds at 44 years of age the old ticker aint as strong as it used to be. I think i would have to hibernate or something :lol:

i had my day ruined by fans infront of me fighting(frightened my children to death) :ayatollah:

Already :o :lol: we haven't played em yet at Wembley Chief !! Or can you see into the future :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:

Already :o :lol: we haven't played em yet at Wembley Chief !! Or can you see into the future :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry i ment blackpool,but saturdays lottery numbers are 5,16,21,28,39 and 52. :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

i had my day ruined by fans infront of me fighting(frightened my children to death) :ayatollah:[/quote]
Already :o :lol: we haven't played em yet at Wembley Chief !! Or can you see into the future :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
sorry i ment blackpool,but saturdays lottery numbers are 5,16,21,28,39 and 52. :D :D :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
Be back later Chief wont be long :lol: :lol: :lol: 52!!!!!!!!!! you nearly had me there fella :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:i had my day ruined by fans infront of me fighting(frightened my children to death) :ayatollah:

Already :o :lol: we haven't played em yet at Wembley Chief !! Or can you see into the future :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
sorry i ment blackpool,but saturdays lottery numbers are 5,16,21,28,39 and 52. :D :D :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
Be back later Chief wont be long :lol: :lol: :lol: 52!!!!!!!!!! you nearly had me there fella :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
:D :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm

i really hope we get automatic!! i couldnt cope with the playoffs again. the best day ever turned into the worst after the final whistle, longest bus journey back ever!! :(

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Please automatic, i couldn't look at the papers or news for ages :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:13 am

not even if it was against the mighty whites! you'll be there as will i....

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:17 am

I would dread going through the play offs again. COME ON THE BLUEBIRDS, WE CAN DO IT. :ayatollah: