Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Should be interesting next month when we go there......LOL

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 402804.stm

Re: MILLWALL FANS AT IT AGAIN..........

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Still debating whether to go or not :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Me to, only half hour by train for me to London Bridge, may see if one of the buses can pick me up at services lol

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 am

Wankers...we had 3000 tickets for our match announced on Friday, top & bottom tiers but after Saturday's incidents they have now cut our allocation to 1,900.

How is cutting the away supports tickets addressing the problems of they're own scum fans? :evil:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Wankers...we had 3000 tickets for our match announced on Friday, top & bottom tiers but after Saturday's incidents they have now cut our allocation to 1,900.

How is cutting the away supports tickets addressing the problems of they're own scum fans? :evil:

I assume they're keeping the lower tier closed making it harder for their fans to get at yours :lol:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 am

PtB wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Wankers...we had 3000 tickets for our match announced on Friday, top & bottom tiers but after Saturday's incidents they have now cut our allocation to 1,900.

I assume they're keeping the lower tier closed making it harder for their fans to get at yours :lol:

I guess so but still seems very drastic for a few bottles & coins getting thrown on the pitch. Can't wait for our cold Tuesday night trip dannn Sarfff :shock: :D